Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So we spend £20M on an attack that wasn't pretty sound to begin with?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bernardo was awful at RB on his debut. Webster is a CB first, as is Balogun. Sanders is a midfielder. Schelotto is injured and cannot defend anyway. So... I believe we need to sign a RB/RWB, regardless of what BO said.

£60M spent. I'm not going to complain if that's it for this window.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
£60M spent. I'm not going to complain if that's it for this window.

Nor am I. But it IS the next most obvious squad gap IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nor am I. But it IS the next most obvious squad gap IMHO.

We have more cover at RB, than we do at CM - an area prone to suspensions. Kayal alone is the cover, until Bissouma is fit.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We have more cover at RB, than we do at CM - an area prone to suspensions. Kayal alone is the cover, until Bissouma is fit.

Or Baluta, or Sanders, or Alzate... but I agree CM is the next gap to plug after RB...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Or Baluta, or Sanders, or Alzate... but I agree CM is the next gap to plug after RB...

Well yes - obviously there are some completely untried kids we could play there - as there are in every position.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
And there was me thinking our biggest problem was lack of creativity in Central Midfield.

Certainly is priority 3! ;-)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think you'll find our U23 teams usually include a RB. Plus Potter appears to quite like the idea of playing Sanders at RB, even if you don't!

The fact Sanders played RB should tell you something about our whole club’s shortage of RB’s. Go on, name one who is fit and not Montoya...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The fact Sanders played RB should tell you something about our whole club’s shortage of RB’s. Go on, name one who is fit and not Montoya.......
The fact Sanders played RB should tell you that Potter thinks he could do a job. Of course, Potter could be a raging buffoon who knows nothing about football...............

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The fact Sanders played RB should tell you that Potter thinks he could do a job. Of course, Potter could be a raging buffoon who knows nothing about football...............

In a friendly, tells you no such thing... and you haven’t answered my question, because you cannot answer it, which, dare I say it, should tell you something...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here