Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well it wasn't a penalty and he should be looking at a 2 match ban for simulation but don't hold your breath. Other end would it have been given debatable

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We lose so often playing defensively, this change of style is refreshing, even If the result ends up the same. #godownfighting
Honestly we've lost most games while not being defensive. Southampton was the odd one out, where we got caught ****ing about with it in our own half.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I do wonder if bissouma has improved over the course of the season.
Seems to do the same thing now as in August - a positive run, good movement then inexplicably gives it away . And repeat

I'd suggest a lack of available options ahead of him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Bernardo has been outstanding first half

Never a penalty

Not sure what AJ is doing

Stephens playing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Not a pen , but the big 6 club gets the decision again , whether VAR will be less top 6 bias is to be determined next season by the refs sitting away from the actual ground , may actually level the playing field.

Not a bad first half performance , on the front foot more than I expected but that has left us exposed at the back and Arsenal have had a few chances to wrap the game up already. Good to see Ryan back in form although I would prefer he was not needed but he is a very good keeper and has been then when needed more often that not. Should have scored ourselves with the limited chances we have had , noticeable coming from the left & Solly March , Bissouma running at the defence. Ali J needs to do more going forward to show us why we paid so much for him as so far he is average at best.

If we can keep a clean sheet in the second half and pinch a goal it will be a worthy away point but there are a lot of if's in there.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Honestly we've lost most games while not being defensive. Southampton was the odd one out, where we got caught ****ing about with it in our own half.
Nonsense, we always play defensively away from home. How many times have we won in 2 seasons.

Today proves that attack is a better form of defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here