Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nervous?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
We still have 5 home games against teams in bottom 10. Cardiff and Fulham only both have 2.

We can assume that Huddersfield and Fulham are down which leaves just one relegation spot to fill with six teams in the mix. If we can't get three wins and a couple of draws from our remaining fixtures then we deserve to go down.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Slightly concerned? Yes, and disappointed that we've sleepwalked into this situation.

Nervous? No. We've got enough about us to stay up. We aren't one of the worst 3 sides in the division.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
We should have been building on last seasons success, not just surviving. Maybe we've been unlucky and had some things not go our way, but we really haven't helped ourselves at all dropping valuable points along the way.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We should have been building on last seasons success, not just surviving. Maybe we've been unlucky and had some things not go our way, but we really haven't helped ourselves at all dropping valuable points along the way.

Who knows what will happen in the weeks to come. A season is 38 games long, not 26, by the end we may well have built on last season and look back on this run as a blip in an otherwise decent campaign, or maybe not, such is the joy of not knowing what the future holds.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Thanks @thunderbolt. Just trying to calm some peoples nerves

I found it intriguing, especially the coincidences with the positions and points now. Of course, this season, Huddersfield and Fulham are a lot further adrift.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here