Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Good first half, as bad as I've seen in defending in the second half, woeful, relegation battle here we come.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Second half - bottled it

Dire and embarrassing. Make them pay for every away supporters ticket tonight.

Anyone still confident we'll not be in a relegation scrap?

3/10 - (3/5 for first half, 0/5 for second).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really disappointing but Fulham were bloody brilliant in the second half. The third goal killed us and it was 100% a foul on Dunk.

There is some pretty embarrasing over reaction on this thread imo

D

Deleted member 2719

Does CH plan for anything?

We only have one game plan!

CH does plan, he planned out from the start of the season a point away is a great result and never to make a rash decision even when your arse is getting kicked and then leave it another 10-15 mins before you work out what to do and if you even want to do anything.

That is his default mode and always has been.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Great 1st half. Then... going defensive NEVER ****ing works. So why do you keep doing it?

Did they? Sorry, didn't see that at all. Saw Locadia, Propper, Gross, March all getting forwards, as were the fullbacks. We left the spaces, but still made some sloppy errors.

I didn't see us being defensive at all, I think we came out looking for a third.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well at least we've still got our goal difference...

...oh.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Squad building summer 2019:

1. Midfield beefing up with pace, and someone to control games. More than one player required.
2. Full backs to cover for Montoya and Bernardo.
3. Another Murray/Mitrovic type CF. Muzza can’t go on forever.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Ever heard pundits talk about "always one team that drops like a stone in to relegation from mid table"?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some players far to comfortable in this team. Didn’t really see anyone busting a gut in that second half and also lack of quality from Knockaert & March. Losing from 2-0 up to 4-2 in this league is terrible. At least a couple from tonight’s team will be in the championship next season I guarantee it

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
We now definitely need results at home against Watford and Burnley in the next two league games, or we'll be sucked into a relegation battle! Hold on tight folks, this could be exciting! :angel:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
To be fair we have also flattered to deceive this season with several of our wins being pretty fortunate. Shouldn't have changed keepers tonight either in my view. Also feel we haven't really moved forward much at all from last season. I still think we will stay up but think it will be far closer than we originally thought.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Both full backs have been poor. Cannot keep standing off the ball and not close players down.

Been taught by the god that is Bruno I expect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here