Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Shirley there’s a couple of zeros missing from that tweet, only 50 million Euros??

Maybe they need the money?

Nah, I'm sure they're fine with all that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's not true. Zaha would only leave palace for Real Madrid or Barcelona and his price is at LEAST €100m. I know because a palace fan told me.

As he said himself, Zaha is "one of the top 3 players in the World, behind Messi and Ronaldo".

Ronaldo went to Juve for £99m, and he is 33. Gravity Whore is still only 26, so I think you can put another £70m-£80m on top of that quite easily. Throw in a matt-finish Bentley and I'm sure they'll secure their man.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
As he said himself, Zaha is "one of the top 3 players in the World, behind Messi and Ronaldo".

Ronaldo went to Juve for £99m, and he is 33. Gravity Whore is still only 26, so I think you can put another £70m-£80m on top of that quite easily. Throw in a matt-finish Bentley and I'm sure they'll secure their man.

Gravity Whore :laugh::laugh::laugh: that's brilliant

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Maybe they need the money?

Nah, I'm sure they're fine with all that.
On most of this season's performances he's worth about a fifth of the quoted sum. Palace should be biting their hands off for €50m. Of course, the meltdown would be of pant wetting proportions and one of the funniest things ever.

Be even more amusing though if they do the deal, Palace fans expect a spending spree, and Poor Old Roy reveals that he's only got £10m to spend as the rest has gone to balance the books.

And they buy another Sorloth.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
55 pages of jealously, Keep it coming :D

Name me an Albion winger past or present fit to clean Wilf's boots? ....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Amazing, it's a lesser spotted Palace fan! Not seen many of them since the 4th December.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Oh that made me laugh. Was feeling stressed out at work and you've just put a laugh into my lunch break. Dillusional. .:bounce: .:lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And that Albion winger is?
This season? All of them.

It's actually 14 pages of piss taking, but I wouldn't have thought a Palace GOON would be able to work out how to change the page settings (despite the ridiculous amount of time you've spent on here).

Anyway, seeing as you're here, what are your thoughts on this transfer rumour? You clearly need the money so, a good deal?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmm are we being challenged to name ONE player from the Albion TEAM?

Sums it all up really doesn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here