Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which Albion player is going to be this year’s main scapegoat?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Alexis Mac Allister.

Although I am hoping he later becomes our greatest player of all time.

Seeing as he's got both a photo and a missing photo on the club site, he could then become the scapegoat and the escaped GOAT.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/teams/first-team/

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Welbeck

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
None of them.

They are all going to play to the best of their ability following the Pottervision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Glenn Murray. Despite being so important to us, there's a disliking of him from some which is baffling.

Personally, I shall continue to heckle the booers.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Trevor, the steward in the ESU and hunter of bottle tops!

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
No mention (unless I've missed it) of Solly "1 good game in 10" March??

That surprises me.

That's because most people on here watched us play football regularly last season.

My money is on Murray. If the football is as speedy as many Potter fans would have us believe, I think he could stand out like a sore thumb. I love what the guy's done for us though so I hope not.

el punal

In the interest of balance on the surprise player thread

I am hoping Stephens, Locadia, AJ and Bong can pass the mantle on. I’ll go for Andone after the second sending off.

Well, I hope no player is made a scapegoat. I’d like to think that all Albion fans feel the same way. If a player is having a bad time encourage the poor bloke not abuse him. Having a go will surely knock his confidence even more. We’re fans - support the player, support the team.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stephens. All last season he was under Hughton's protection and was continually happy to be patted on the head for continually passing the ball sideways or backwards. Always seemed perfectly happy just cruising through the season Just Following Orders. Let's see him hack having to make a more positive contribution.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here