Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Hells Angels & Travel Saturday 1st June

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is that still as popular as it was with the average speed cameras around that stretch of the A24 now?

Do you know, I've not been down therefor years. I think they still "tame the Mickey's"!

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Hell's angels EST just after world war 2 when crew members of a American bomber nicknamed hell's angel started there motorcycle gang,, regarded as an organised crime syndicate by law enforcement in USA, main source of income is "providing security" there colours are copyrighted and only members are allowed to wear, and any image is fearlessly denied ,a couple of years ago a non member in England had a hell's angels tattoo on his arm, his arm was amputated by circular saw, in a angles gang war in Holland a few years ago 3 members of a rival gang were killed and 3 seriously injured by a shell fired from a bazooka! All chapters of the hell's angels are affiliated under the same rules but are sometimes in dispute with each other, !

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
....a couple of years ago a non member in England had a hell's angels tattoo on his arm, his arm was amputated by circular saw....

It was only the tattoo they sliced off, not the whole arm, and they did it with an angle grinder not a circular saw. Your version of the incident makes them sound like a bunch of animals when it was clearly not the case.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Could be doing Rykers at Box Hill then down to Brighton?

When I was a kid my Dad lived in Worthing and my Mum lived in Liverpool. We spent holidays with my old man which involved him driving up to get us and driving us back at the end. We ALWAYS stopped at Box Hill for an enormous Rykers hotdog and a climb up on the Surrey Downs. I’ll forever associate the place with misery as a consequence. End of Holidays, back to smack city and tiny terraced houses, back to the 6am foghorn blasting out from Cammell Lairds shipyard calling the men to work, back to frost INSIDE the window and the daily terror at the hands of Jesuit Brothers at De La Salle academy.

But CHRIST those hotdogs were good. RIP Dad. Still miss you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It was only the tattoo they sliced off, not the whole arm, and they did it with an angle grinder not a circular saw. Your version of the incident makes them sound like a bunch of animals when it was clearly not the case.
Have you ever seen an angle grinder!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Have you ever seen an angle grinder!?

Yes, I've even used them on quite a few occasions. Used properly and responsibly their use for tattoo removal should be a relatively pain free procedure (relative to amputation).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hell's angels EST just after world war 2 when crew members of a American bomber nicknamed hell's angel started there motorcycle gang,, regarded as an organised crime syndicate by law enforcement in USA, main source of income is "providing security" there colours are copyrighted and only members are allowed to wear, and any image is fearlessly denied ,a couple of years ago a non member in England had a hell's angels tattoo on his arm, his arm was amputated by circular saw, in a angles gang war in Holland a few years ago 3 members of a rival gang were killed and 3 seriously injured by a shell fired from a bazooka! !

Those Acutes and Obtuses are crazy.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes, I've even used them on quite a few occasions. Used properly and responsibly their use for tattoo removal should be a relatively pain free procedure (relative to amputation).
I'll have to take your word for it
6b91f2901f7b906bfb61dfc221f86ce6.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Quite. Removing tattoos with an angle grinder is a recognised cosmetic procedure. To suggest that innovation such as this is overlooked, especially with laser correction on the NHS taking so damned long, smacks of the sneering middle class Medical bias we’re attached to Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Homoepathic practice.

What next? A ban on red hot pokers up the Gary Glitter asa treatment for Gayness and a gentle bit of shotgun to the Kneecap to treat gout!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When I was a kid my Dad lived in Worthing and my Mum lived in Liverpool. We spent holidays with my old man which involved him driving up to get us and driving us back at the end. We ALWAYS stopped at Box Hill for an enormous Rykers hotdog and a climb up on the Surrey Downs. I’ll forever associate the place with misery as a consequence. End of Holidays, back to smack city and tiny terraced houses, back to the 6am foghorn blasting out from Cammell Lairds shipyard calling the men to work, back to frost INSIDE the window and the daily terror at the hands of Jesuit Brothers at De La Salle academy.

What childhoods are made of. I liked Box Hill as a teenager. It’s where we used to go to smoke weed then head down to Rykers to sate the munchies. My brother worked there for a while so we always got end of shift freebies. Carefree days for me!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

Masonry or metal carbon or diamond tipped blade?

Waveknight

Banned
Apr 30, 2019
Two stories here
On Saturday 1st June 2019, 3000 Hells Angels are having a bit of a bash somewhere secret in Surrey. At some point 700 of them are riding down to Brighton in a convoy, assisted by the local constabulary who will act as outriders, closing junctions etc to allow free flow of the convoy..
With all Police leave cancelled it seems the police may be expecting trouble.
If you are traveling to the Amex Saturday for the Lionesses I would allow for some hold ups. Other than leaving from Pease Pottage, no route or timing has been disclosed.

I saw a group of them at gatwick yesterday , , new jersey,new york and brazil

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I did security at TopMan for a while a few years back. They had a T-Shirt that had the Hells Angels “winged skull” design on it. Word obviously got to the HA’s. One afternoon I heard the shop fall silent. I turned around and about 10 HA’s walked calmly in, scooped up all the aforementioned T-Shirts form the racks. One of them went up to the counter:
“We’ll just take this lot off your hands yeah”?
The manager just nodded compliantly as they removed all the shirts from the shop.
Needless to say, I didn’t intervene.

Waveknight

Banned
Apr 30, 2019

Birkenhead or Liverpool ?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Is that still as popular as it was with the average speed cameras around that stretch of the A24 now?

It is. I drive through there a lot and in particular on the way to the Man City home game a few weeks back, there was no room at Ryka's with hundreds of bikers packing out the car park.

The average speed cameras are only for a short stretch and there are plenty of stretches of the A24 South of Dorking where they open up more. Not that I condone speeding of course (cough).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here