Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What a load of rubbish spoken by Scott McCarthy who has just echoed many uninformed narrow minded opinions from here.

Exactly, summed up in his first quote in the article:

“At Christmas, we were 12 points clear of relegation and had genuine designs on a top 10 finish.”

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
940730.jpg
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] a rival :thumbsup:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
2-1 to the good guys!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Forget all the recent negativity for a while, let's get behind the team and hope they can pull something out.

Best case scenario, we could finish the weekend five points ahead of Cardiff with them only having nine left to play for - dunno about anyone else, but that would feel like a huge step the right way to me.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Cant confess to being very confident , my heart says we can win and have a good record at Wolves but realistically a draw would be a positive , my head says we will get pummelled. The first goal is going to be important , if Wolves score first I really cant see anything but a home win , if we score first then a draw is possible but then if we score the first two I still can see us drawing the game. Only if our defence shows up and performs and we nick a goal do I see any chance of three points today.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
If Wolves score early (doors?) then i think they'll run riot.
If we score first and early (yeah I know) then I reckon we'll grind out a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 loss where they score in the 94th minute.
Either way the TV is likely to end up with a whopping great hole in it.

Obvious statement is obvious: We must win this.
Come on you lazy overpaid wan*ers, time to show us you care about the club. Suck it up and get fuc*ing busy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We have a 100% record against Wolves in the top flight (P7, W7, D0, L0). Hmmm ...... we're the go-to club for ending long losing records this season, aren't we.

Oh well, come on the lads anyway - there's always hope.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
2 - 0 all day long

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I actually feel better about this game than I did the Cardiff one. Desperate straw clutching?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here