Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Recruitment Team Take A Bow

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Have we got the best recruitment team? I think so.

Amazing work again, if any of the recruitment team read NSC please give yourself a big pat on the back. WELL DONE

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unless he's shite, in which case:-

'I can't believe Burker stitched us up again'.

larus

Have we got the best recruitment team? I think so.

Amazing work again, if any of the recruitment team read NSC please give yourself a big pat on the back. WELL DONE

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, I’m a bit pissed with it all myself. Just think, transfer deadline day is gonna be so frigging boring.

No last minute “has the fax been sent yet” type musings at all. They need to think of the fans sometimes.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Well I personally think they are taking the p*ss getting this down early, We have not been able to have our yearly argument between the lickers and bedwetters, also what are we going to do on the day the window closes if we have signed all our transfer targets? I mean FFS I might actually have to do some work ..... Barber Out :whistle::whistle:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The whole recruitment side of the club is fantastic. Lets face it, its now 4 years and 3 days since we sold Leo Ulloa to Leicester, which is the last time we sold someone we didn't want to to a club higher up the leagues. Ever since then we've been getting better and better and better. It can't last forever but its one hell of a ride

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I won't rest until we get the [MENTION=15209]zeb[/MENTION]idee and [MENTION=99]B.W.[/MENTION] seal of approval.

Lads? :)

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Unless he's shite, in which case:-

'I can't believe Burker stitched us up again'.

You always come out with these populist soundbites when it suits you, but I can assure you that Burke was deep rooted, for some reason, and he wasn't respected by anybody at the club.

He reminds me of someone.....

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
They've done exceptionally well with only a cb needed, such good work.

All these early deals also means that if anything comes up in the last week of the window, we'll be in position to move very quickly whereas it looks like a lot of teams will still be looking to strengthen key areas. Thinking maybe a loan from one of the top 6 if something too good to pass up becomes available. Exciting times :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here