Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don't go to bed early tonight.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
At first I was like ...Noooooo, never go back. But after seeing how happy he looked holding the shirt I think it will be worth it for dressing room alone.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
This I'd think. Better brace yourself for a bit of polite clapping when he trots along the touchline towards the NS to warm up............

I think he'll do well to make the bench with the lack of a pre-season. I truly hope he does though, I'll have a tear in my eye when if he comes on. When he scores, I will lose it. :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Told you it would be a one year deal. Said we needed to be patient this close season/.

I'll stick this in [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's thread too rather than trying to claim my own.

What do you think of this signing [MENTION=99]B.W.[/MENTION] ?

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think he'll do well to make the bench with the lack of a pre-season. I truly hope he does though, I'll have a tear in my eye when if he comes on. When he scores, I will lose it. :)

Could be right.......bet he still comes out for a quick wave though.....[emoji3]

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Time to get the old signed Zamora centenary shirt out of the cupboard! Top work BHAFC.

I Need to get on the treadmill to get into mine! Another fantastically positive reason about Bobby resigning. He is LITERALLY improving fans health and saving lives by his sheer presence ALONE. Is there nothing this man CANNOT do?! :) Gotta dash, off to the gym now...

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Love Bobby and hope he can help us secure a top 6 place.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
This is the best news we've had since Vicente signed, probably better.
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!

It's got to be the number 25 shirt, shirley. Welcome home, Bobby.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Call me a cynic but can't help but feel that this signing would not have happened (at least at this stage) if we were successful in our pursuit of Marshall.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Told you it would be a one year deal. Said we needed to be patient this close season/.

I'll stick this in [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's thread too rather than trying to claim my own.

What do you think of this signing [MENTION=99]B.W.[/MENTION] ?

Yes, you did. You were another one who kept me believing. Well done.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Welcome Back!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why would the signing of a young winger interfere with the signing of a veteran striker?

This is all supposition but, the Club have clearly been trying to get Marshall over the line (which is were our weakness really is, lack of creativity in midfield). Blackburn rejected our final bid in the last few days. Club are concerned about the negativity due to lack of signings going in to the new Season. Therefore, rather then wait it out for Zamora to sign a contract on their terms they agreed to one more at his end of the bargaining table just to get something done. /cynic

Happy that we've signed Zamora but he's not what we need right now, we already have one big lad who rarely scores. We need players that are going to give Hemed and Baldock some service.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Don't we as football fans live for moments like these? Just enjoy and stop looking of negatives all the time.

Moments like what? I only want to watch a team that's good at playing football, Zamora is not getting us anywhere closer to that.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This is all supposition but, the Club have clearly been trying to get Marshall over the line (which is were our weakness really is, lack of creativity in midfield). Blackburn rejected our final bid in the last few days. Club are concerned about the negativity due to lack of signings going in to the new Season. Therefore, rather then wait it out for Zamora to sign a contract on their terms they agreed to one more at his end of the bargaining table just to get something done. /cynic

Happy that we've signed Zamora but he's not what we need right now, we already have one big lad who rarely scores. We need players that are going to give Hemed and Baldock some service.

Our weakness last season was finishing the moves that were created. We had loads of shots off target.
Fwiw I think the Marshall deal will still be on.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Our weakness last season was finishing the moves that were created. We had loads of shots off target.
Fwiw I think the Marshall deal will still be on.

That was true when Hyppia was here due to his rather gun ho approach, not towards the end of the Season, where is the creativity in our side then? March, Lua Lua, Kayal? Really grasping at straws.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here