Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alex Scott

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Would do anything to take her for an afternoon stroll and buy her a croissant. Excellent analyst whose mere existence makes it easier to identify the mysogynist ****tards at work.
I also would love to buy her that croissant, but I'd want a creamed horn in return.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Seriously? So male tennis players shouldn't comment on women tennis players, and vice versa?

If a female pundit isn't good enough (and they'll be joining an army of shit male pundits), then criticise them for being crap, but I see no reason why they shouldn't have the chance to comment on the game. Perhaps my opinion would be different were it not for the fact that we already have to put up with so many shit pundits.

I hate watching Redknapp tell that woman how right she is on every comment, no ifs or buts, just right every time. It's bollocks, and yes it should be women commenting on women's tennis and whatever else sport wise and vice versa. Neither have experience of the others game which means you or I have just as much right to be in that green box at Wimbledon, talking bollocks

What's not to like ? clued up , excellent presenter, though if i could change one thing about her it would be she seems to agree with everything that's said by somebody else , now don't throw rotten veg at me ladies but that's something iv'e not come across before .

Not sure she does, she tends to spare the fragile male egos on the panels by making completely different points but feinting rhetorical agreement

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hate watching Redknapp tell that woman how right she is on every comment, no ifs or buts, just right every time. It's bollocks, and yes it should be women commenting on women's tennis and whatever else sport wise and vice versa. Neither have experience of the others game which means you or I have just as much right to be in that green box at Wimbledon, talking bollocks
BG is that you?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Come in 1972 we've found your favourite fan.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hilarious! Just cannot have a view any more without it being liberalised... get a f**king life, have a view, don't condescend.

Don't condescend? You're the dinosaur who thinks that an opinion is valid due to gender, not me.

What next, women should only vote for female politicians and men only vote for male ones?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
The only thing I find annoying about her are her lazy "Mike Brewer" isms.

E.g " Brighton were playing Glenn Murray up front as their only shhtriker."

That's all I can get needlessly wound up about really.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't condescend? You're the dinosaur who thinks that an opinion is valid due to gender, not me.

What next, women should only vote for female politicians and men only vote for male ones?

Sorry are we not allowed to have a view based on gender? Is that now illegal?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All you sensitive little souls that can't handle a view based on anything, literally anything, gender, sex, nationality, colour, race, creed... need to go have a look at yourselves. If I was in the slightest being sexist fine, I gave a view, ripped apart without being properly read, probably foaming at the mouth before finishing the sentence, but you liberalists will just jump on anything that hurts your fragile feelings. I despise the lot of you.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
All you sensitive little souls that can't handle a view based on anything, literally anything, gender, sex, nationality, colour, race, creed... need to go have a look at yourselves. If I was in the slightest being sexist fine, I gave a view, ripped apart without being properly read, probably foaming at the mouth before finishing the sentence, but you liberalists will just jump on anything that hurts your fragile feelings. I despise the lot of you.

mr pot, a formal introduction to mr kettle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here