Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Youssef En-Nesyri

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we don’t think this guy is worth what we want to pay, or his attitude towards joining us doesn’t fit our policy then kudos to the club for not getting drawn in to overpaying. Sensible business.
Yes indeed if the club decide that a player wants to much, or similar, then of course it's right for them to say no. It would still be disappointing though.

Not that I'm suggesting you shouldn't be defending the club, when someone else is unnecessarily criticising them, I'm just saying it is disappointing.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
See that tiny arrow that appears on quotes? You're supposed to click that to find the context if you don't know.

Cheers for the tip, none the wiser.

It's hilarious when someone's the joke, and can't see a joke at the same time. That's also an oxymoron. Maybe this is why you can't understand the point.

No, that isn't an oxymoron. Thumbs up for trying to appear smart though.

I've seen your posts before with your incessant back and forth and have no intention of wasting my time with it.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Cheers for the tip, none the wiser.

No, that isn't an oxymoron. Thumbs up for trying to appear smart though.

I've seen your posts before with your incessant back and forth and have no intention of wasting my time with it.

You probably want to proof read your messages before you try and belittle people for their intelligence.

Oxymoron, wrong word. But what you have done is added two words together to make it appear more intelligent.

“Inane: adjective
lacking sense or meaning; silly.”

“nonsense

Noun
spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.”

But thumbs up for trying to appear smart, though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Probably got his improved contract. Which he was after I reckon.

Leganes may not be able to match the £2.5m we could pay a year, with just 10,000 gates, and almost all broadcasting income in Spain going to the big clubs. Currently only paying the player £7k a week.

1CB11DA9-94C8-4136-8239-1A86A4BC3EA9.png

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Or we pulled the plug as soon as he started spouting off on Social Media.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Doubt he’d have ever been more than a back up in case something went array with Maupay. Not a coincidence this ones gone cold the same day we sign NM.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leganes may not be able to match the £2.5m we could pay a year, with just 10,000 gates, and almost all broadcasting income in Spain going to the big clubs.
10k gates, limited broadcast income, and they're paying a right back 60,000 Euros!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You're 100% right it's just the financial aspect.

Singing both makes for another £60m+ window.
Plus the thought of the club signing 2 out and out strikers in the same window is somewhat pearl clutching.

Or is it just reflective of how under strength we have been in that position the last 2 years?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
AS in Spain apparently reporting that he's decided to stay at Leganes because he feels he'll be more vital to them.... and also has seen an opportunity to hike his wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here