Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Craft Beer At The Amex Today

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Damn tasty reboot of the mini-kiosk in the North today. Hop House 13 and Harveys IPA thingie OUT, Lagunitas Daytime and Beavertown Neck Oil IN :clap2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wouldn't say Beavertown are "owned" by Heineken. They brought a small stake in them to allow them to buy/build a new larger brewery.

49%.... that will be 100% within 6 months

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Feebly related but has anyone tried the veg options? Noticed spinach, mushroom and ricotta pie, Asian noodle salad and vegan roll. I'd feel like a right idiot buying food at Falmer but, equally, I am very old and they're all less than the price of a pint

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Feebly related but has anyone tried the veg options? Noticed spinach, mushroom and ricotta pie, Asian noodle salad and vegan roll. I'd feel like a right idiot buying food at Falmer but, equally, I am very old and they're all less than the price of a pint

The pie isn't new - it's what they've done previously is, IMO, very good indeed.

I noticed the vegan roll on the WSU menu too, but didn't need food yesterday so didn't try it. I'm wondering/hoping it's a Piglet's veggie sausage roll of sorts, in which case I'll be looking to get one next week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here