NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So excited.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m not happy with Potter....how an earth are we supposed to predict the team with him playing that front three from the off :whistle:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We're going to win 6 - 0.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m not happy with Potter....how an earth are we supposed to predict the team with him playing that front three from the off :whistle:

It's the front 3 I wanted but I couldn't pull the trigger on it so swapped Andone for Groß, thinking I was still being rather 'out there'.

#StillHughtonised.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Funny way of setting out the line up. Are we really going to play Burn on the right of CB and Duffy on the left? In the Albion official Matchday page it's even more cackhanded - shows March and Montoya playing inside Stephens and Propper (and on the opposite sides to usual as well).

Our first thumping?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hope that nippy threesome have the wherewithal to slow things down when necessary and work as a vibrant unit. If so, then it's a few power blast low crosses and ahead we go. Come on your reps of the future!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Can’t even tell how excited I am waiting for kick off.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Fairly strong bench too! Jahanbakhsh still not able to break the matchday 18, goes to show the quality in this side (or that hes that poor idk)

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Intriguing starting 11.

As others have said there will be goals, hopefully ours.

Wonder how much the relative heat will play a role...

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Johnny come lately, or is that your idea of a lifetime achievement?

Well true, I’m not sure how things were much before that. Tbh I didn’t spend too much time on NSC when I was going to matched, but after I had a load of kids I pretty much stopped going - NSC has really helped me stay in touch. The missus had a really tough time, was very difficult for us. Hopefully will get back to it in another year or so. Or when the kids aren’t an absolute handful. Not sure when they stop :D :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here