Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I wasn't expecting this team today but thinking about it it makes sense. Yes Potter has worked with them for a while so he knows them better than he did but this will be the first time he has seen them in a real PL game for himself.

To be fair, even though we made very hard work of it, this team did actually manage to survive last year so it makes sense to see them for himself before making wholesale changes. Give the players a chance to see if they can play the way he wants them to.

I suspect it will be a fair few games till we see a settled team playing the Potter way.

Personally I think we have made some really good signings and have the makings of a very good team but this is a transition period from last years team to what Potter and Tony want, and we may well lose games during that transition until we get it right.

As the man said, keep the faith.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't be a prick.
Oooo :flounce:
And knock off the straw man arguments.
Er, what? I guess you don't know what that means.
The "most expensive signing in BHA history" (until recently) is clearly not a part of the team's short or long-term plans if he played chump minutes in pre-season and doesn't even make the bench on gameday 1. Just loan him out and move on.
How much we paid for him is irrelevant. What is relevant is how much other teams were prepared to offer for him, and I guess that wasn't enough. It's a long season and other wingers will be suspended and injured, so he could well be needed.

Oh well, still excited to see the rest of the team play this season, just hope we do something different than last year's tactics.
Same and I'm sure we will.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Please PM me a stream people [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Wasn't expecting that line up. Lets see what the game has in store. What formation we adopt? What tactics? How we play? What changes are made? UTA

:bhasign:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here