Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Price of water at the Amex

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So what made me, and most publicans, believe that licensed premises have to offer free tap water. Was there some case a few years back that said they have to? I know nearly all the pubs and restaurants I go to have some kind of jug or offer free water. Better places do give ice others slam a jug and glasses down. All, though, get a good tip or my return custom

If you meet a certain set of criteria, which pubs and restaurants both do, you must offer tap water and toilet facilities for free.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Travelling to Marrakesh next Friday. Is it good ??

The water is good........

Seriously it was hot this week up to 38 daytime.
Food is cheap and good only seen a couple of bars near our hotel but we are not big drinkers.
Done a day trip to the Atlas Mountains was good value. Also a camel ride was fun.
There are only so many times you can walk around Jamma al Fner ( spelling) it's just a big tourist trap and vastly over priced..
Would not want to be here longer than a week, just glad we booked a hotel with a pool and not a riad in Medina....but that's personal choices.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Sussex county cricket ground has installed water fountains so you can fill up your water comtainer. Think the Amex should follow.

It end up with bits of pies and half drunk pints and all sorts floating about if they did that at football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here