Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle MATCH REPORT

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A superb piece well recalled, described and analysed about a difficult evening which I'm still recovering from - I woke up at 4.30 am this morning reliving their first goal. I agree about lady luck, she done us wrong last year and, as you say, she can **** right off this year. Lets hope the total fiasco that was their first goal is the end of it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Excellent report [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] brought the sheer elation, tension, horror and deja vu flooding back (in that order).

I hope we get a massive and outrageous slice of luck before the season ends... we deserve it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Excellent report [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] brought the sheer elation, tension, horror and deja vu flooding back (in that order).

I hope we get a massive and outrageous slice of luck before the season ends... we deserve it.

Did we not get a massive slice of luck when the Huddersfield keeper let our shot roll under his body?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Did we not get a massive slice of luck when the Huddersfield keeper let our shot roll under his body?

Nah - that doesn't balance it - that was a MISTAKE by the opposition player - that only balances something like Bruno's daft handball.
[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] is right -we are still OWED a proper lucky goal.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Nah - that doesn't balance it - that was a MISTAKE by the opposition player - that only balances something like Bruno's daft handball.
[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] is right -we are still OWED a proper lucky goal.

I'll take that. We need one to bounce in off someone's (preferably the opposition) backside.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'll take that. We need one to bounce in off someone's (preferably the opposition) backside.

To win a game to guarantee promotion.

We've has nothing truly lucky IMHO this season. We've had plenty of late goals, but nothing of the sheer fluktacity of Newcastle's equaliser.

Combine that with the way last season ended... well, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions. We need a bit of outrageous luck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here