PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I am a Dunk Convert in terms of a player but some of his decision making over the course of the season have been costly due to his sending offs , stupid free kicks and penalties given away

That's where I am. I just don't think he's that bright, as he doesn't learn from his errors.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AZ your link isn't working, says that page is no longer accessible, tried to check LuaLua's contract a couple of minutes ago

I think the link is fine (it works okay for me).

However, I have also been having some issues on NSC in the last few minutes, I think it is server/database related.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Dunk will stay. He couldn't wish for a better partner in Goldson.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I guess you're still sore that the Gooners finished above your lot. Again.

What cost Brighton was Dean sending off Stephens at Boro when we were in control of the game.

I guess CH learnt a lot from his long stint at Spurs about falling short - it's ingrained In Spurs, so hard to escape it.

Dunk doesn't get sent off at QPR and that's 2 points a a +1 goal difference and he plays against Boro

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

AZ your link isn't working, says that page is no longer accessible, tried to check LuaLua's contract a couple of minutes ago

I think the link is fine (it works okay for me).

However, I have also been having some issues on NSC in the last few minutes, I think it is server/database related.

Do not have permission to access page

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - is there an issue for some people viewing the contract durations page? The link works fine for me, but [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] don't seem to be able to view it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll find out soon. Need to let other clubs know we're no mugs anymore and if they want our talent then pay up or **** off considering prem clubs have a bumper haverst now with the TV money.
What the funk are you talking about?

Even the most rabid Barber outist has to concede that since his arrival the club has bullied and bitched every single transfer dealing it's been involved in.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Anyone that's blaming Dunk for us not going up is simply not thinking straight. There are 46 games in a season. A season doesn't turn on one incident.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Absolutely. Though for Dunk there were several.

There were. But that's also the case for most of our defence. Even Bruno, who most would argue has been excellent (and I'm one of those people) has made some bad mistakes defensively.

You could equally argue that the blame should go on our forwards who weren't capable enough in some of the games we drew, who missed chances etc.

It was a team effort. Everyone had good games, everyone had bad games. That's just the way of the world. Dunk, I would argue, had more good than bad.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I agree with everything you've said, Dunk's biggest issue is he doesn't learn. His sending's off were sheer stupidity.

However, as you originally it is not single moments - Hemed missed a pen at Wolves, Baldock missed a sitter again last night.

Not sure about Bruno though, I can think of 1 v Rotherham maybe a second home to Charlton.

Stockdale made errors as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - is there an issue for some people viewing the contract durations page? The link works fine for me, but [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] don't seem to be able to view it.

I can follow the link OK but it's just a list of contracted players. Is there anywhere that states when players' contracts are up - which is what the original question was?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here