Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good result, undeniable.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
sorry [MENTION=20206]terryberry1[/MENTION] "there's no one there..." Thought you'd appreciate that - I'm sure 'everyone's' laughing with you mate, really sure.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
-Posts thread which lots of people disagree with
-Instead of discussing/debating with people who disagree says it is a 'fact in his head' and it's not up for discussion
-Gets riled and starts throwing insults around

:flounce::flounce:

You're another one you, what the F is wrong with you man?!? You've said the same thing like four times in this thread... shhhhhhit dude, you care WAY too much what I 'might' think or indeed do... concentrate on supporting your club.

K

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
sorry [MENTION=20206]terryberry1[/MENTION] "there's no one there..." Thought you'd appreciate that - I'm sure 'everyone's' laughing with you mate, really sure.

Kosh

? ? ? You have to be on some hard drugs, you chat some s-hit

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
You're another one you, what the F is wrong with you man?!? You've said the same thing like four times in this thread... shhhhhhit dude, you care WAY too much what I 'might' think or indeed do... concentrate on supporting your club.

K

I posted 3 times and my posts are pretty much unrelated. I support the club however I don't support their decisions currently. As others have said, it's a message board for discussion; if you are going to be so petulant every time someone disagrees with you it's probably not the place for you.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yeah some 'people' have been saying that for nigh-on 16 years dude. The crux is this, no one was/is going to change my mind, hence a 'message' was placed on this 'message board of yore' it was a statement of my current feelings - discussion thereafter was/is totally pointless. If you want to argue amongst one another that's fine, just refrain from 'insulting' people who want to be positive and chose to go against the grain.

NSC a place where positivity, when the chips are down, is a heinous crime. Sad but clearly true, this thread more than adequately proves the point it set out to do.

The impudent, impatient rage, fuels the fire of people with small minds a computer and way, way too much time on their hands.

Get behind the team. Or go and support a team who can provide guaranteed, sustained success in a game which ebbs and flows and sure as the sun rises and sets.

Kosh

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Yeah some 'people' have been saying that for nigh-on 16 years dude. The crux is this, no one was/is going to change my mind, hence a 'message' was placed on this 'message board of yore' it was a statement of my current feelings - discussion thereafter was/is totally pointless. If you want to argue amongst one another that's fine, just refrain from 'insulting' people who want to be positive and chose to go against the grain.

NSC a place where positivity, when the chips are down, is a heinous crime. Sad but clearly true, this thread more than adequately proves the point it set out to do.

The impudent, impatient rage, fuels the fire of people with small minds a computer and way, way too much time on their hands.

Get behind the team. Or go and support a team who can provide guaranteed, sustained success in a game which ebbs and flows and sure as the sun rises and sets.

Kosh

Cock ........ That is all

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Cock ........ That is all

Is that the absolute best you can do?!? Jesus wept, even the NSC 'anti Kosh' XI aint what it used to be. You need a new manager, tactics perhaps?!? or maybe a tree will fall on me tomorrow and your luck will change, you can only hope.

Laughable.

Kosh

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Is that the absolute best you can do?!? Jesus wept, even the NSC 'anti Kosh' XI aint what it used to be. You need a new manager, tactics perhaps?!? or maybe a tree will fall on me tomorrow and your luck will change, you can only hope.

Laughable.
Kosh

Sorry my opinion, not up for discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Kosh
You do realize that's what everybody else has been doing? Posting their opinions which won't change regardless of other people's views. I find it especially ironic that you ask others to 'refrain from insulting people' yet you are the one who has predominantly been throwing insults around on this thread.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You do realize that's what everybody else has been doing? Posting their opinions which won't change regardless of other people's views. I find it especially ironic that you ask others to 'refrain from insulting people' yet you are the one who has predominantly been throwing insults around on this thread.

Yeah clearly my 'insults' have been far worse than those pointed in my direction, by people like you. Regardless my opinion remains the same as yesterday and I make no apologies for it. Second I don't think anything really ever changes, morons will be morons (obviously an opinion we agree on) and sanctimonious prats like you will go on lecturing those you consider lesser than oneself. Something, again, you castigate me for.

I await the next 'illumination.'

and sanctimonious prats like you will go on lecturing those you consider lesser than oneself. Something, again, you castigate me for.

I await the next 'illumination.'

It may have escaped your enlightened opinion, being the Pseudo-Intellectual that you are desperate to appear to be, and probably has to be fair, but the threads "you" are getting hammered on are the ones "you" start.

You won't see this obviously as I am on your ignore list, but anyone else will.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It may have escaped your enlightened opinion, being the Pseudo-Intellectual that you are desperate to appear to be, and probably has to be fair, but the threads "you" are getting hammered on are the ones "you" start.

You won't see this obviously as I am on your ignore list, but anyone else will.
Sums up the thread nicely.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Sums up the thread nicely.

I'm sure it does... let me guess it's about me, not the thread, it's about my quest to be 'clever.' It's an obsession of his - I write as I am, not to perpetuate any mythical internet persona. I'm reasonably well educated, from a decent background alas this seemingly makes me hugely unpopular with a percentage of persons. Oh no Kosh! I hear you cry, it's yer threads mate... true, but the nastier side is reserved solely for the 'character assassination' I've previously alluded to. Indeed a less generous 'soul' than I, may suggest jealously or envy on occasion rear their sniping heads. Naturally the response is one of "I could be a tosser like you, but I like to talk normal." That's fine with me, I however like to use the English language to the best of my ability.

It's oft been said, and I simply chose to soldier on akin to a Paladin of yore... I take my road, you take yours, best of luck with what you find...

I'll sit now and wait here in my impenetrable citadel, amongst my tomes of sorrowful glee... boxing day, will I gloat? oh yes, will I use five thousand words where a few will do? oh yes.

Now and forever, amen.

Kosh

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Kosh

I think that sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can come back up again, I think that the Wolves game was that point, we will be on the up from now.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think that sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can come back up again, I think that the Wolves game was that point, we will be on the up from now.

(Shouts from citadel window) - Yep, you're right on the money bro...

I was paving all down on the summer to the ground
You know I need is someone to come around, I was so wrong, baby
I was so wrong, baby
Just in time my baby came to me saying "what you get is what you see"
And now she, she want to have it only

No-one can do what you do to me, honey
You're right on the money

I ain't rich, I got a fancy car but I've got your loving and my guitar
That's all I need, that's all I need
When you're doing what you doing to me
Well, the left bend's easier and I can see that's all I need
Baby you're all I need

Yes, right on the money
Right on the money
Right on the money
Right on the money...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm sure it does... let me guess it's about me, not the thread, it's about my quest to be 'clever.' It's an obsession of his - I write as I am, not to perpetuate any mythical internet persona. I'm reasonably well educated, from a decent background alas this seemingly makes me hugely unpopular with a percentage of persons. Oh no Kosh! I hear you cry, it's yer threads mate... true, but the nastier side is reserved solely for the 'character assassination' I've previously alluded to. Indeed a less generous 'soul' than I, may suggest jealously or envy on occasion rear their sniping heads. Naturally the response is one of "I could be a tosser like you, but I like to talk normal." That's fine with me, I however like to use the English language to the best of my ability.

It's oft been said, and I simply chose to soldier on akin to a Paladin of yore... I take my road, you take yours, best of luck with what you find...

I'll sit now and wait here in my impenetrable citadel, amongst my tomes of sorrowful glee... boxing day, will I gloat? oh yes, will I use five thousand words where a few will do? oh yes.

Now and forever, amen.

Kosh

sorry mate just haveing my views.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
sorry mate just haveing my views.

You know something [MENTION=11898]stss30[/MENTION], from where I choose to sit the views are truly spectacular... filled with hope, filled with joy, filled with wispy mild altering smoke... filled with thousands united in a sea of blue and white humanity, all smiling, all cheering, all with faith, all brave enough to find fortunes favour, all together, all as one, all for the love of the Albion.

Here, HEAR! endeth the lesson... Door closes, drawbridge up... sun setting now, mad man raving... all through the shattered night.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here