Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm beginning to think Dougshit is a bit limited. It doesn't really contribute much, just trolling. Boring trolling.

Just chips in to get a reaction and when he does, his face must light up and it starts clapping.

If only he could learn not to clap after he has sh*t in his cupped hands. Keyboard warrior troll of the highest order.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yes by we own them so there is no need to ban the buggers. Apparently.

**** me, I'd ban the buggers.

Nah leave them on here.

It doesn’t matter how many times they type shit like this it isn’t going to suddenly become true, no matter how much they want it too. I reckon they die just a little bit everytime they try this. They’re like the kid whose just passed their driving test and has convinced themselves that their parents are to buy them a fast hatchback, but deep down know it’s going to be a Dacia wankpuffin. I think it’s ****ing great, the sad deluded thunder*****.

We have the better ground*, training facilities, squad and infrastructure and they ****ing hate it. The joy[emoji23]

* my shed is in better nick than the Stad de Clad and it’s getting replaced this autumn.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nah leave them on here.

It doesn’t matter how many times they type shit like this it isn’t going to suddenly become true, no matter how much they want it too. I reckon they die just a little bit everytime they try this. They’re like the kid whose just passed their driving test and has convinced themselves that their parents are to buy them a fast hatchback, but deep down know it’s going to be a Dacia wankpuffin. I think it’s ****ing great, the sad deluded thunder*****.

We have the better ground*, training facilities, squad and infrastructure and they ****ing hate it. The joy[emoji23]

* my shed is in better nick than the Stad de Clad and it’s getting replaced this autumn.

Remember how ADAMANT they were about how crowds would dwindle in our second season at the Amex? Then the third, then the fourth, and then finally it became about how all those people filling it week in, week out, aren't real fans anyway.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
They really are hurting about our progress and I think they are beginning realise as a club, we in the last 9 years, have caught up with them and now they are in danger of being overtaken by their rivals.
It must really grind on them and they know they have not got the financial clout to do anything about it.
With the Yanks wanting out, I would love to see them taken over by a foreign owner of the Blackburn Rovers ilk and see them sink down the leagues.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone hates Brighton?! Not why the Watford fans had to say Sat. I’d say palace (2010) are one of he most hated clubs amongst neutrals that exist in the 92!

And don’t get me started on the ‘debt’ that was paid to get us a home and training facility, just to bring us up to a level playing field with other clubs. Straw clutching galore. Jealous.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They really are hurting about our progress and I think they are beginning realise as a club, we in the last 9 years, have caught up with them and now they are in danger of being overtaken by their rivals.
It must really grind on them and they know they have not got the financial clout to do anything about it.
With the Yanks wanting out, I would love to see them taken over by a foreign owner of the Blackburn Rovers ilk and see them sink down the leagues.

Oh very much THIS. Some clueless idiotic foreign Blackburn or Birmingham-style owners descending on the Stad de Clad, with various pie-in-the-sky promises would be truly wonderful. Then we could all just stand back and watch the comedy unfold. Palace are already hilarious in so many ways, but this would take it on to a whole new level.

The yanks are now bitterly aware they were sold a pup, and we all know Steve the Spiv would swap his own uncle for a second hand Mazda. So if an offer came in from Million Happy Endings Love You Long Time Inc, they'd flog off Palace quicker than a collapse in the box from the BETM.

Someone make it happen, pleeeeease.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It's amazing how clueless, deluded and bitter those ****wits up the road are.

I'd love to know how they think paying SEGW, Barndoor Benteke and Meyer about half a million a week combined is in someway a viable business model in any way?

We should take bets on which poor charities will suffer when they complete the administration hat-trick in a few years time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please can someone come up with an "A" and a "Y" word to add to the end of the acronym so we can simply call him SEGWAY

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think they are rattled.

They would love to be in our position. Yea they finish above us but at some point something as to give.

Their owners want out because they can foresee what is around the corner and their business model, if you can call it that, is not sustainable.

Rattled and bitter. They have been taking the piss out of us since we slipped down the leagues and they now realise that the tables have turned and it is absolutely inevitable that we will be lording it over them in every single way soon. Once we finish above them in the league once it is likely to continue for a very long time because of the way the Albion is now structured. we have 100% gone from the gutter to the stars, they are inexorably (and too slowly imo) drifting in the other direction. once they do go down, and they will, they are completely fubbared

I am loving how much they are hating it whilst making up lies to try and cover their TERROR of being massively inferior to the Albion. Once that PL place goes they will be in freefall down the league....if they are lucky enough to even stay in business

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Rattled and bitter. They have been taking the piss out of us since we slipped down the leagues and they now realise that the tables have turned and it is absolutely inevitable that we will be lording it over them in every single way soon. Once we finish above them in the league once it is likely to continue for a very long time because of the way the Albion is now structured. we have 100% gone from the gutter to the stars, they are inexorably (and too slowly imo) drifting in the other direction. once they do go down, and they will, they are completely fubbared

I am loving how much they are hating it whilst making up lies to try and cover their TERROR of being massively inferior to the Albion. Once that PL place goes they will be in freefall down the league....if they are lucky enough to even stay in business

I'm genuinely shocked it has taken as long as it has. We are lightyears ahead of them in every other department now, ever since Bloom/The Amex it has always been simply a matter of time, and then it genuinely looks like it could be decades before the roles reverse - struggling to see why they would without massive change at their club.

Still, hopefully they enjoyed the 9 years of their existence that they were the higher placed side.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
...it is absolutely inevitable that we will be lording it over them in every single way soon. Once we finish above them in the league it is likely to continue for a very long time because of the way the Albion is now structured.

Nothing in football is inevitable. As much as I want this to happen, and as optimistic as I am about the Potter era, that lot have proved to be annoyingly durable during their current stint in the Premier League. All our good work off the pitch hasn't helped us finish above them yet and last year we came perilously close to falling behind again. It feels like we're close to passing them but they just won't do the decent thing and get relegated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing in football is inevitable. As much as I want this to happen, and as optimistic as I am about the Potter era, that lot have proved to be annoyingly durable during their current stint in the Premier League. All our good work off the pitch hasn't helped us finish above them yet and last year we came perilously close to falling behind again. It feels like we're close to passing them but they just won't do the decent thing and get relegated.

I get what you are saying but although us continuing on an upward trajectory is not guaranteed by any means, in fact we could quite easily get relegated this season, I accept that. It would be a glitch though as I don't see us going into free fall. It is,imo, inevitable that Palace will get relegated. It may not happen this season or next but when it does it will be a complete disaster for them.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I get what you are saying but although us continuing on an upward trajectory is not guaranteed by any means, in fact we could quite easily get relegated this season, I accept that. It would be a glitch though as I don't see us going into free fall. It is,imo, inevitable that Palace will get relegated. It may not happen this season or next but when it does it will be a complete disaster for them.

Yep. Inclined to agree with that. Bloom has not just been putting out a competitive first team but laying solid foundations for the future too. Compare that to the Palace Experience :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Agreed. Relegation for us would be a setback, but we are in a good solid position to rebuild and remain competitive. I'm not saying we'd bounce straight back up, but I'd back us to be one of the frontrunners to be in and around the top 6, so we'd have a decent chance of returning within, say, 3 years.

In contrast, if Palace were relegated, it would be an outright catastrophe for them. Their entire financial structure is completely dependent now on receiving the Sky TV millions. Nearly 80% of their turnover is spent on wages - the highest in the division. Taking an enormous financial burden like that down into the Championship, and they'll soon be bled dry by it. The then-inevitable cut-price sale of the SEGW might provide a brief boost to the coffers, but after Man U have pilfered their 25%, it would only be brief.

And of course the customary 10,000 would instantly disappear again from their attendances, as 15k-16k rattle around that rotting carcass of a ground. Within 2-3 years, they'd basically be Bolton.

Steve the Spiv has bet the farm on staying in the PL. They are probably the most ill-equipped club in the Premier League to withstand relegation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nah leave them on here.

:lolol:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Agreed. Relegation for us would be a setback, but we are in a good solid position to rebuild and remain competitive. I'm not saying we'd bounce straight back up, but I'd back us to be one of the frontrunners to be in and around the top 6, so we'd have a decent chance of returning within, say, 3 years.

In contrast, if Palace were relegated, it would be an outright catastrophe for them. Their entire financial structure is completely dependent now on receiving the Sky TV millions. Nearly 80% of their turnover is spent on wages - the highest in the division. Taking an enormous financial burden like that down into the Championship, and they'll soon be bled dry by it. The then-inevitable cut-price sale of the SEGW might provide a brief boost to the coffers, but after Man U have pilfered their 25%, it would only be brief.

And of course the customary 10,000 would instantly disappear again from their attendances, as 15k-16k rattle around that rotting carcass of a ground. Within 2-3 years, they'd basically be Bolton.

Steve the Spiv has bet the farm on staying in the PL. They are probably the most ill-equipped club in the Premier League to withstand relegation.

Oh my! When you say it like that it sounds soooo good :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here