Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Norwich on Sky 1

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Perhaps Norwich have some stage fright!? Fact remains however its what they (and us) do against teams below 6th place that really counts because all those teams will mostly lose/draw against top 6. We need 14 wins by xmas please!

You can come out of these games with a bit of belief though. Thats important, to have positives to reflect and build on. This is chastening. They’ve really got nothing positive to think about other than Liverpool away is ticked off.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I picked a great day to put 2 Liverpool defenders and keeper in my Fantasy team!

I mean the RWB and LWB (Bernardo and March?), not ploughing forward when up against the top 6, especially away. Defending the number one priority for them.

Is that the same thinking as you?
Absolutely, and GP will hopefully have noted how effective this was at Tottenham, Arsenal and Wolves near the end of last season. Not sure if I'd play Solly in that role for those games though, I like to see him venturing down the wing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pukki is in my fantasy team. Although I suspect he'll be entering others now.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What’s happened about subs leaving the pitch at the closest point rather than the halfway line? Thought that was a new law.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nozza are plucky but they look naive to me. Still, being naive did Wolves no harm last season....

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Perhaps Norwich have some stage fright!? Fact remains however its what they (and us) do against teams below 6th place that really counts because all those teams will mostly lose/draw against top 6. We need 14 wins by xmas please!

Played 18 Won 14 Drawn 2 Lost 2 Pts 44

At Christmas! Ambitious. That will do by May, frankly...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here