Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You have replaced my choice with our best and most influential midfielder:ffsparr: It amazes me that some people even realize we wear blue and white stripes.

He is our best defensive midfielder agreed, but if you think he offers our best attacking options in midfield, it’s time for the people in white jackets to finally come and take you away.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I like Stephens, he is obviously a very good player to be playing in the Premier League at all and has served us very well. I personally don't think he is good enough though to be a first choice Premier League midfielder. He has many good points but I feel we need to improve in central midfield and that we need someone quicker in mind and body. This is of course only my opinion, I'm not knocking or having a pop at him, nothing personal, it's just a position in the team I would like to see improved upon.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeh just noticed he wasn’t in their team - good sign! AK on bench for Fulham.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Pretty sure I saw him in town on top of a car, dancing in a pair of leather hot pants just a few hours ago.

Don't shoot the messenger

Happy with his new Prem wages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
[emoji23] I nearly just spat my coffee out everywhere! He really, really isn’t.

I’m still hoping we bring in another centre midfielder but if not it won’t be long before Propper and Bissouma are first choice in those two midfield positions once Bissouma is fit.

Such a shame that so many people don't appreciate Stephens after so many years of him being the key cog in our successful team

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Such a shame that so many people don't appreciate Stephens after so many years of him being the key cog in our successful team
You have been to about 2 Premier league games to date. If you had been to more you would see Stephens isn't up to it at that level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here