Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Valencia to visit Amex for pre-season friendly *** 7pm KICK OFF ***

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
That may be because the link from the Official Site comes up with this:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.seagullstickets.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy Policy

The club changed the ticketing website address earlier in the week to https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
There seem to be a lot of tickets available for this. Bit of a worry with less than a month to go.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
That may be because the link from the Official Site comes up with this:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.seagullstickets.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy Policy
The club changed the ticketing website address earlier in the week to https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/
Cant get either to work

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yes, I was hoping this would be on Sat/Sun because of the T20 v Kent. A pity.

Same. I'm no cricket fan (don't even know the rules!) but I'd earmarked this T20 as an evening out on the booze with the father-in-law-to-be. So unfortunately I'm gonna stick to my guns and go to the cricket, and hopefully send my boy along to the Amex with someone else.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
there still seem a lot of tickets available in the lower tiers, hopefully yesterdays much more entertaining game than we are used to will put a few bums on seats.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For anyone not coming along, GOL!

val.JPG

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Free on Seagulls TV, or not to Free?

Should be a pleasant evening, looking forward to it.

Will be free........stream for the Brum game was excellent (apart from the commentator who was useless). Guess it'll be one of 'ours' this time so might be able to tell Dunk from Duffy and March from Trossard.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Will be free........stream for the Brum game was excellent (apart from the commentator who was useless). Guess it'll be one of 'ours' this time so might be able to tell Dunk from Duffy and March from Trossard.
Dunno that note might be just a generic placeholder would seem odd if they were to stream a game that's raising money for Bruno. (charity?)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here