Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sam Allardyce

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
Bollocks is the championship more exciting half the games are forgettable, more if a chore watching us play crap teams midweek. PL is exciting when things are going a bit better as the points are so precious I hope we stay up somehow.

You really think that the football dished up this season was better than our promotion side in the Championship????

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don’t support Palace. I had a Brighton season ticket under Dean Wilkins and Russell Slade, before we somehow added 25k plastics to our attendance.
Plastics sit in armchairs with their sky remote controls. Have we only got 25K of them ? :nono:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I don’t support Palace. I had a Brighton season ticket under Dean Wilkins and Russell Slade, before we somehow added 25k plastics to our attendance.

You’ve blown it !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've been told by a good source that contact has already been made. Could be in for the last four games to save us. I personally think this needs to happen and he would keep us up!

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=35052]charliechalk1973[/MENTION]

Previous entries prior to this thread was to tell us, in the know, that Ashley Fletcher may be coming on loan in 2017.

Clearly knows a lot of folk..

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Indeed, Bloom just chanced his arm that they might come, a bit like Darlington. It wasn't as if there were well over 30k regular listed home visitors to Withdean over the years or anything like that.

Nothing at all like proper club Palace who have sustained a solid 25k support through the divisions, my memories of them barely being able to attract 12k through the turnstiles before promotion must be delusional.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're a complete troll. You claim we're a small club, and claim Palace are a big club. No honest person would ever claim that. To claim that fans who went to Withdean a few times a year, and now have season tickets, are plastic is trolling.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Indeed, Bloom just chanced his arm that they might come, a bit like Darlington. It wasn't as if there were well over 30k regular listed home visitors to Withdean over the years or anything like that.

Nothing at all like proper club Palace who have sustained a solid 25k support through the divisions, my memories of them barely being able to attract 12k through the turnstiles before promotion must be delusional.
Groupon :lolol:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
You're a complete troll. You claim we're a small club, and claim Palace are a big club. No honest person would ever claim that. To claim that fans who went to Withdean a few times a year, and now have season tickets, are plastic is trolling.

Unfortunately NSC is currently (as usual) being overrun with Palace fans masquerading as BHA and starting threads all over the shop. At least five threads in the past week have been started by 5 different Palace posters masquerading as BHA. Getting out of hand hence the arrival of Palacefinder General, for all the frickin' good it's doing. I'm off for a shand handy and a flagon of mead. PM me when the next thread crops up. Cheers.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've been told by a good source that contact has already been made. Could be in for the last four games to save us. I personally think this needs to happen and he would keep us up!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Best post ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Do you have a funny way of walking and a wacky way of chalking?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So you’d agree that, by and large, palace fans are feeble minded buffoons, Selhurst is a rat infested death trap and Wilf Zaha is a big girls blouse.

Great to have you on board,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here