Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Paul Barber Sounds Albion Rallying Call'

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
With a rendition of GOSBTS, simultaneously with paratroopers parachuting in with blue pyrotechnics.

Live the dream, we are PL.

We need a crack marksman on the roof, if he could take out 10 of the 11 Newcastle players, we might be able to defend for the draw.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t read his comments in the programme any more, same old corporate bollocks every time and I don’t listen to Chris Hughton’s dull and repetitive monologue before and after every game. He’s up there with Hyppia in interviews.

Neither remotely inspires or interests me.

I always find the manager page tedious, whether it be from CH, Poyet, Ranieri or Klopp. Utter waffle, including a friendly we welcome out visitors today ....... zzzzzzzz.

I prefer the Barber pages because football finances and controversies such as Flaskgate are more interesting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I always find the manager page tedious, whether it be from CH, Poyet, Ranieri or Klopp. Utter waffle, including a friendly we welcome out visitors today ....... zzzzzzzz.

I prefer the Barber pages because football finances and controversies such as Flaskgate are more interesting.

So are you saying you like being talked down to? :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, a mischievous mind, enjoys his over the top clampdowns on all and sundry, making the Albion the trailblazers for sanitising the raucous sport/crowds. Makes me laugh.

Makes me cringe and it also irritates the **** out of me :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not bollocks now, is it........
Still very much "bollocks" to be accentuating the negative on here as though talking about a hated rival club...

We started the season correctly among the favourites for relegation. Beating Man Utd, a hatrick of 1-0 wins and 6pts off Palace meant we got to a false position. Being in a bit of a scrap to avoid relegation is normal. But we are still very much on the right side of probability and should be doing what we can to foster some belief in our lads - not gloom-mongering about "going down".

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I surely can’t be the only one on NSC to say that I thought he took the rallying call too far tonight by playing the pre-match music too loudly. It almost spoilt the evening for me, but then the ref blew the whistle for kick off...........

Ironically I emailed and asked them to turn it up a bit like pre MASSIVE but he said they never change the routine without consulting the manager and it was too late to do that on this occasion. [emoji85]

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Still very much "bollocks" to be accentuating the negative on here as though talking about a hated rival club...

We started the season correctly among the favourites for relegation. Beating Man Utd, a hatrick of 1-0 wins and 6pts off Palace meant we got to a false position. Being in a bit of a scrap to avoid relegation is normal. But we are still very much on the right side of probability and should be doing what we can to foster some belief in our lads - not gloom-mongering about "going down".
You really do live in cloud cuckoo land

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We’ll only stay up now if Cardiff **** it up. Based on the way we’re (not) playing (and the evident team disharmony), it is really difficult to us us getting another goal this season, let alone any points. If you can’t see that I’m not sure what games you’ve been watching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here