Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pat Bamford

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Love the song Leeds fans sing about him too.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Patty Bamford has proven quality at whatever level he's tested at.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

What rubbish.

Lots of zeros in the goal column when he’s been in the Prem....

e532119f20b616c249e7110702c5036e.jpg

PL quality he ain't. That's for sure.

THIS

The bipolar nature of NSC in a nutshell. Love it.

Who’s he on loan to at the moment?

I’ve lost track....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly my thoughts. An irrelevance to our predicament I’d say.

And please god no one mention Abrahams again.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Those figures don't take into account sub appearances, assists or positive impact on team morale.

Now I know you’re fishing/trolling. Brilliant.

For me he’s only ever come across as another average product of the bloated academy system who has emerged with an over inflated opinion of himself - ending loan spells early at Palace/Burnley (I think) - because in his mind he was either being played out of position OR not getting enough game time.

He’s now 25 and should realise he’s only ever likely to be a bit part Prem player or a top half Champ starter but that’s all.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Patty Bamford has proven quality at whatever level he's tested at.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Indeed. He proved that his level was shit when playing in the Premier League. Didn't Palace have no fit strikers yet still wouldn't play him? He got in to a strop, went to Norwich and flopped again.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Pat is back tonight for Leeds' key semi final tie at home to Derby, will probably go straight back into the starting line up as he such a key player for Leeds. It may be his last game for the club if they are knocked out with plenty of PL interest.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Only Crodo could create a thread like this attracting serious replies and keep it running for 14 pages.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sorry ....must keep up...one of my best pals is a leeds fan ....it a joy watching a game with him ....he visually pixelates every time Bumferd get anywhere near the ball....and he's a diver as well

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bamford being hounded out of Leeds by the boo boys. Has pleaded with PL clubs to do me his Leeds hell. Wonder where he will end up next? There is some player in there but just hadn’t worked out for him at Leeds.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bamford being hounded out of Leeds by the boo boys. Has pleaded with PL clubs to do me his Leeds hell. Wonder where he will end up next? There is some player in there but just hadn’t worked out for him at Leeds.

Olympics coming up ....maybe Tom Daley needs someone to train with...

Should take the flack and get his head down and do some grafting!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Good try but your timing is hopelessly wrong, Bamford is the only fit first team striker Leeds have for the next 4 weeks.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think unfortuantely we can write this one off at least until the summer and only then if Leeds blow up. An absolutely vital cog in a hugely impressive Leeds side from last night and looking a shoe in for the EPL football he has demanded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here