Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thought he was our worst player by far to be honest, but that doesn't mean he was dreadful by any means. I don't really feel like giving any of them a kicking on here tonight.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought today was his best game so far.
His decision making though, at times is just so poor. Grrrrr!

Still next season for me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
jury still out for me, shown some passion and drive, gets points for chasing down lost cause for the Walker incident. wasnt alot of real product though.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not to be played again this season. Will come good next season when he stops thinking he can take about a minute to make a pass, take a shot, or make any kind of decision He needs to realise he is not still in the Dutch league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
He won a couple of dubious free kicks in some dangerous places by going down relatively easily which on another day might have proved useful but unfortunately stayed on his feet when going down would have probably earned them a red card. I'm not going to hold that against him though because I don't really approve of those type of shennanigens and the player going down often ends up looking a right tw*t anyway but that might have been a small price to pay to gain the man advantage. All in all I think he had a good game. Was involved in a lot of the play, put a lot of effort in and seemed genuinely frustrated at being subbed. I certainly haven't written him off.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Didn't think he was great today, but I'm far from giving up on him. A decent pre-season and I reckon he'll be a real asset...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reminds me of Wil Buckley with hamstrings. A Championship and a half player.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here