Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Still 20 investigations sub contracted out to other jurisdictions.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1110192251794268160?s=19

Trumpski is by no means off the hook, and the worst is yet to come for him.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1109913558333210629?s=19

( IRA is Internet Research Agency, a St. Petersberg information warfare department and troll farm ).

Because a person making BANK by writing a book on the whole thing surely has no bias or incentive to keep the story going. None whatsoever. Christ the democrats are going to sleepwalk into giving him another four years. Unbelievable.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why is that worth celebrating? Are you a billionaire or thick racist white trash? Let me know if I missed something.

So you don't think somebody being found not guilty of politically motivated fake charges is good news?Are you that entrenched in your world-view that you think the Democrat Party and CNN has replaced the rule of law?Do you want the country that funds the UN and NATO to be in political chaos?Or are you just a dimwit who has been proved wrong?Creatures like you love throwing around your buzzwords-fascist,racist,thick,trash but it just shows how limited you really are,a sheep.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why would 4 more years please you?

Do like the destruction of the planet, racism, seeing no healthcare for the poor, womens and gay rights curtailed?

Shirley you wouldn’t put a blind passion for right wing politics, ahead of those real world, real people issues?

If so, that says a lot about you.

Another one making wrong assumptions,and allegations.That says a lot about you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Another one making wrong assumptions,and allegations.That says a lot about you.

All correct statements by me about Trump. Unbelievable that you would condone someone who signed a huge polluting country out of the Paris Agreement. Can only come to the conclusion that [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and the others were correct about you all along ... you’re lacking something.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trumpy must be mightily relieved he didn't sack Mueller during any one of the multiple times he said he would.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
So not guilty,then, or does innocent until proved guilty not apply in your little world.I notice you do not refer to the major allegation of collusion with Russia,but you probably only read the second tweet so as not to be triggered.

I made no comment about the report. It seems to me that only an idiot would do that when the report hasn't actually been made public.

I just read the letter.
- The letter that quoted the report saying that he was not exonerated.
- Which is the opposite of what you said.

I don't know a lot about the catchphrase insults of the alt right. Does 'triggered' mean I feel like I'm talking to Roger Lloyd Pack's character from Only Fools & Horses. If so you may be right. I've been 'Triggered'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This hardly seems worth it, any more:-

[tweet]1113151453554769920[/tweet]

Frederick Christ Trump was born in the Bronx on October 11, 1905.[4] He was the second of three children of German Lutheran immigrants Elizabeth (née Christ) and Frederick Trump. He had a younger brother John and an older sister Elizabeth Trump Walters (1904–1961).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
WVgGWcdJRETZFRwT8

YRpzV3poBrgetDVM6

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The very worst thing about the Trump presidency IMHO is the army of media analysts bending over backwards to justify their jobs by trying to project any kind of deeper meaning to the shallow bullying thug's off-the-cuff tweets. Why indulge the c*** in any shape or form, let alone bow down to the creep with a state banquet? Truly pathetic, and another stain on our nation in pursuit of the so-called Special Relationship.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The very worst thing about the Trump presidency IMHO is the army of media analysts bending over backwards to justify their jobs by trying to project any kind of deeper meaning to the shallow bullying thug's off-the-cuff tweets. Why indulge the c*** in any shape or form, let alone bow down to the creep with a state banquet? Truly pathetic, and another stain on our nation in pursuit of the so-called Special Relationship.

The same sort of special relationship demonstrated in the TV series One Man and His Dog?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wow! Maybot reading off a pre-prepared script and- there we go! - Trump doing exactly the same. They both sound like hostages with somebody holding a gun to their head. Shame on both those vile people.

****s

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
This press conference is shambolic.

Trump just confirmed that the NHS is up for grabs in the trade deal.

That will be ALL OVER THE NEWS.

He just ****ed it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here