Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ITV box office inept! So any streams tonight?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It appears that ITV box office is to broadcasting what Jonny Dixon was to professional football.
As hard as I try to want to pay them, the system keeps crashing, so where else can I watch tonight’s fight please?

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
It appears that ITV box office is to broadcasting what Jonny Dixon was to professional football.
As hard as I try to want to pay them, the system keeps crashing, so where else can I watch tonight’s fight please?

I just bought it from TV player with no problems so might be an option if you can get access to it through your TV, set top box or computer. https://tvplayer.com

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Please don’t pay £20 for this. Stream

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I tried for an hour to purchase the fight but kept getting an error message.
Streamed it in the end

Personally streaming boxing doesn't sit comfortably with me. Boxers put their lives on the line and deserve to be paid as much as possible for it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Someone put a great link up, and I cast it from my Chromebook to my telly. Marvellous.

Suitably inspired, I then whistled up Eubank vs Benn v1 on YouTube. What a fight.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Someone put a great link up, and I cast it from my Chromebook to my telly. Marvellous.

Suitably inspired, I then whistled up Eubank vs Benn v1 on YouTube. What a fight.

Twas, twasnt it.

I used to like the sport then.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I just have respect for the training, commitment and risk involved in getting in to that ring.

I also have respect for a lot of sportsmen and women. Do you think the £20 is going in the boxers pocket or the promoters? If the fight is on PPV, the boxers should be quite comfortable.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I also have respect for a lot of sportsmen and women. Do you think the £20 is going in the boxers pocket or the promoters? If the fight is on PPV, the boxers should be quite comfortable.

Well the money to pay the boxers, their managers, trainers and cornermen has to come from somewhere! If illegal streaming was stopped, PPV and TV subscription numbers would go up and the boxers would get more.

Its also easy to think about the money made by the likes of Eubank and DeGale and forget that undercards are packed with boxers earning a fraction of the amount the main event fighters are on that need these events to take place to make a basic living from the sport.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Well the money to pay the boxers, their managers, trainers and cornermen has to come from somewhere! If illegal streaming was stopped, PPV and TV subscription numbers would go up and the boxers would get more.

Its also easy to think about the money made by the likes of Eubank and DeGale and forget that undercards are packed with boxers earning a fraction of the amount the main event fighters are on that need these events to take place to make a basic living from the sport.

Ok keep paying then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here