Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Foul Smelling Pussies

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I had the same problem.
Someone suggested I buy a shovel and throw it over the fence.
Now the cats still shit in the garden and my neighbour has my shovel ffs

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
It doesn't matter what you buy, because the rain washes it away again.

Put Exlax down and the results will wash through quicker when it rains.

Alternatively take you shoes off before entering the house. Mind, do not forget to clean them later.

Actually we had this problem, my wife found the cat fishing in our ornamental pond, she grabbed hold of it and held it’s head under the water for a while, it never came back.

Last edited:

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Next doors cat keeps shitting on my front lawn. I'm going to start pissing on it (maybe into a watering can in privacy) first and see how that works. Didn't work for the foxes in the back garden though.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Can anyone recommend a very strong cat repellent? I have a gravel driveway and the many many cats in the area, think it’s a giant kitty litter! It’s become rather problematic when arriving home in the dark and finding out I’ve trodfen cat crap into my hallway. I’ve tried 3 cans of pest repellent from the local hardware store.. but it’s not doing the job! I need something a bit stronger. Can anyone recommend something that works? I’d really appreciate the help.
One part Citronella 4parts Water and spray over the
area causing the trouble that should do it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or spray your urine all over the driveway - cats seem to understand that kind of language!!
Don't spray it on the driveway, spray it on the ****ing cats!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can anyone recommend a very strong cat repellent? I have a gravel driveway and the many many cats in the area, think it’s a giant kitty litter! It’s become rather problematic when arriving home in the dark and finding out I’ve trodfen cat crap into my hallway.
Right, so it's not actually the cats that are foul smelling, it's their waste that smells, and you've just made up the title for click bate :angry:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Right, so it's not actually the cats that are foul smelling, it's their waste that smells, and you've just made up the title for click bate :angry:

Well.. that’s just in your mind. I could have said ‘Pussies that make a mess’ ‘Pussies that make a bad smell’ and you’d probably think the same. :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well.. that’s just in your mind. I could have said ‘Pussies that make a mess’ ‘Pussies that make a bad smell’ and you’d probably think the same. :lol:
Well no, because then you'd have been correct (you do know I'm a pedant, right?).

As it is, however, you're title is about something quite different.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Clickbait.

Well no, because then you'd have been correct (you do know I'm a pedant, right?).

As it is, however, you're title is about something quite different.

Your.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here