Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
No one is scared of her. But she has forfeited her right to live amongst us. As Easy said, let her rot in Syria.

Now you are either a troll, an attention seeker or a terrorist sympathiser. I hope not the latter. Just a silly troll I believe.

Why is it fair to let your average Syrian deal her and possibly get blown up by her if she decides to become a suicide boomer? I agree that she has has forfeited her right to live amongst us but that means she should be in a UK prison, not left to effect the lives of ordinary Syrians.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Why is it fair to let your average Syrian deal her and possibly get blown up by her if she decides to become a suicide boomer? I agree that she has has forfeited her right to live amongst us but that means she should be in a UK prison, not left to effect the lives of ordinary Syrians.

What might she get banged up for here, and for how long?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Again, doesn’t seem fair that we shirk our responsibility (I.e. of dealing with our citizen) and let Syria deal with her. If she decides to blow herself up in a market square when ordinary Syrians are buying their fruit and veg then I couldnt abide by that. Bring her home, stick her in prison after a trail and put the baby into care to have a proper chance in life.

To be honest, I see both sides of the argument. It’s an emotive issue.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why is it fair to let your average Syrian deal her and possibly get blown up by her if she decides to become a suicide boomer?

She's not going to be blowing anyone up anytime soon. She was happy to settle into Syrian tent City life. Let her carry on enjoying that chosen bliss.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
I agree with that also. I fully expect her to eventually be allowed back. I hope I am wrong. But she has to face the consequences and be prosecuted and jailed. Would that happen?

I doubt she would want to come back if she was on the winning side.

A person can change their mind, but why did she not do so after her first child.

Do we know where here Dutch husband is ?

Sorry if all this has been covered before, but I cannot wade through 60 odd pages.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
She's not going to be blowing anyone up anytime soon. She was happy to settle into Syrian tent City life. Let her carry on enjoying that chosen bliss.

By that argument you're saying she is no threat thus why shouldn't we let her back? We cannot have our cake and eat it, we cannot portray ourselves as bastions of international law and democracy while at the same time derelicting our duty.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

She didn't though. She chose to go the now defeated Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Caliphate and is being held in a camp by the SDF/YPG in rebel held territory in Syria. They've already said they can't keep her and people like her forever and may have to let her go free if The UK and other countries don't take back and deal with their nationals who went to IS.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Do we know where here Dutch husband is ?

Her Dutch 'husband's' whereabouts is unknown to her, he's believed to be held in another camp.

For practical and legal purposes though, they're not 'married' though - it was done in the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Caliphate - not an official country with a recognized legal jurisdiction.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
By that argument you're saying she is no threat thus why shouldn't we let her back? We cannot have our cake and eat it, we cannot portray ourselves as bastions of international law and democracy while at the same time derelicting our duty.

funny i see people mixing up duty and law, apparently under the misunderstanding they are the same. international law may well be followed, and our national law too (the specific details for courts to decide).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Are people scared of her? I’m not, I just don’t think she should be afforded the privilege of living in the U.K. after she eschewed our values for those of a mob of murderous barbarians.

Very rare we agree, but nail on head.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
funny i see people mixing up duty and law, apparently under the misunderstanding they are the same. international law may well be followed, and our national law too (the specific details for courts to decide).

That's a fair criticism of my argument. It seems there's a very real chance we have broken international law by making her stateless but you are right that I am talking about a moral duty to Syrian citizens. I do, however, kind of feel like this moral duty upholds our country's ideal that we are bastions of international law and democracy/freedoms/etc.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i think this Facebook viral post, if correct, sums up why i've been feeling so uneasy about all hatred directed towards this young girl.

Capture5.PNG

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i think this Facebook viral post, if correct, sums up why i've been feeling so uneasy about all hatred directed towards this young girl.

View attachment 104880

Yeah, noted. But she is a massive ****.
Let the daft bitch rot in the camp. Take her child off her and raise it properly in the U.K.
That’s a good compromise. Take care of the innocent child. Balls to her.

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Let the daft bitch rot in the camp. Take her child off her and raise it properly in the U.K.

Ahh. It's not often you show your sensitive side Clampy, It's sweet.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

100%.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This was former lawyer, Tory MP and member of The Home Affairs Select Committee Rehman Chishti's opinion on things on C4 News last night - He disagrees with Sajid Javid's decision.

[tweet]1098687248789319680[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/Rehman_Chishti/status/1098687248789319680

We are certainly right to to revoke her citizenship and she probably has the right to appeal it. This lawyer seems to have the presumption that she will identify other members of ISIS which is not the case, and is not one of the conditions of her return.

If she comes here and we take the child away it will come back to haunt us because she will appeal and campaign for the return, and will also be held against us by her and Islamists groups, and they will be reunited by the time he reaches adulthood if not before.

Currently she is trying to go Dutch but if that fails she will have to make a new life in Syria to help rebuild the country and those whose sons heads littered the street.

Her story hasn't finished yet and it is still her choice to be the villain or see the error of her ways and do something positive about it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here