Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup - who do you want next round and beyond

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not if this lot are going to be there......terrifying[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

e196896ed627e6a26d4646ed6bf91f2d.jpg

Pretty obvious why these youngsters chose to wear a mask , it's a long drive back from Yorkshire , when you're a young hip single guy .

giphy (46).gif

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I hope we have some better luck than the quarter final draw last season.
At this stage we can only hope for a home tie, and hopefully against a side we should beat.
I would love to get a 'semi' again.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I hope we have some better luck than the quarter final draw last season.
At this stage we can only hope for a home tie, and hopefully against a side we should beat.
I would love to get a 'semi' again.

It's been a long time since I had one of those too.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Anyone at home...please, please, please anyone at home.

My brother and I are both over in England at the same time for different travel reasons and one of my brothers mates had set up a box for the Cardiff game. With a large hint of being shortsighted regarding a cup run to the quarters, it did not cross either of our thoughts that the Cardiff game would ever be postponed.

Long story short we are now hanging on the draw tomorrow to see IF we have a home game, IF the box booking can be moved to the FA cup game and we will not have wasted our extension of both of our trips. I guess second choice would be for a game against Millwall, Palace, Chelsea or Watford as we are both staying in London for the weekend.

Nervous.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Anyone at home...please, please, please anyone at home.

My brother and I are both over in England at the same time for different travel reasons and one of my brothers mates had set up a box for the Cardiff game. With a large hint of being shortsighted regarding a cup run to the quarters, it did not cross either of our thoughts that the Cardiff game would ever be postponed.

Long story short we are now hanging on the draw tomorrow to see IF we have a home game, IF the box booking can be moved to the FA cup game and we will not have wasted our extension of both of our trips. I guess second choice would be for a game against Millwall, Palace, Chelsea or Watford as we are both staying in London for the weekend.

Nervous.

You know. I think it will be epic whatever. Even if you have to get up to Swansea or Manchester it'll be worth it

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Millwall at home will do. Then Palarse in the semi at Wembley....

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why on earth would ANYONE want Palace in the next round. For me it's Millwall away. Great pre and post match drinks around London Bridge.

If not, then Swansea at home.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I've got a feeling its going to be Wolves away which is probably the worse tie we could get.

Surely Man City or Chelsea/United would be worse?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Wolves away purely for distance purposes but i think the best draw we could possibly get would be Millwall at home .

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Actually I would prefer us to get Swansea at home and you get Millwall away

The thought of Millwall being the Palace heartbreakers really appeals to me
A semi final of Brighton v Millwall I also like the idea of

Would snap your hand off for either of those two - although I take your point. Rather them than you though :sick: Certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity of giving that lot a good battering. In the football sense obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here