[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Taken the day off, so nothing gets in the way of this game.
Apprehensive, but looking forward to it massively.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Every bloody day for 13 years...

from 5:30am

Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow,............

Until you get up and feed her, the only solace I get is when I am away on holiday, or if I am too drunk/hungover to hear her....

Some days, I could just drop kick her into oblivion...

Why not get an automatic feeder? Lots here: http://www.petmoneysaver.co.uk/blog/15-best-automatic-pet-feeders/

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
You know what, you need a good long look at yourself.....

It’s not even 7am and your on your rivals message board boasting that your gonna, Crash through the pain barrier and overcome your adversaries.....

Get a life....

Brighton through and through me but have a good day
Was lying in bed like a kid on xmas eve silly I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Taken the day off, so nothing gets in the way of this game.
Apprehensive, but looking forward to it massively.

Same from our side of the fence. I Love these games its what its all about. I cant bloody wait. I hope that everyone gets to the game and home again without any nonsense tonight, whatever the colours. COYP!!!!!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Have you really got nothing better to do than post on your rivals message board at half-seven in the morning?

Realistically when you live in a caravan, what else is there to do?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If 49 is young then thank u sir
Got to recover from man flu in time for tonight have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no shame in being a 49 year old kid.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Odd it's not being shown anywhere on TV in the UK or here in Spain considering it's a Monday night match and a derby(ish). Does anyone know of a decent streaming site?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Odd it's not being shown anywhere on TV in the UK or here in Spain considering it's a Monday night match and a derby(ish).

Tuesday.

Canadians have a good channel.

BHA.JPG

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Just need to get through the zapping of some Kidney stones this afternoon and then (hopefully) I'll be ok to drive down!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Odd it's not being shown anywhere on TV in the UK or here in Spain considering it's a Monday night match and a derby(ish). Does anyone know of a decent streaming site?

Strangely I'm pretty sure I saw it advertised as being shown at The Warwick in Worthing, but it's not on Sky or BT.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We got one of those two day feeders just before we went away on holiday, we tried it out and the damn cat broke into it....

We even have to hide the cat food bag, as she tears it to shreds and breaks in... We caught her once pulling a slice of pizza out of the box once we left on the floor while watching a movie.....

Once caught my cat drinking water out of my glass of water.

I'd had her for two years before that moment so f**k knows how much cat arse I've inadvertently swallowed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Leaving Crickhowell shortly. I’ve been looking forward to this for ages (the match, not leaving Crickhowell. I like Crickhowell)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here