Wednesday 31st
Chelsea v Bournemouth Home
Everton v Leicester Meh
Man City v West Brom Home
Newcastle v Burnley Away
Southampton v Albion Away
Stoke v Watford Away
Spurs v Man Utd Meh

Quite happy for West Ham to win - don't think they are a realistic relegation candidate.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Majority first team injured/suspended especially their strikeforce. Definitely relegation candidates.

This. West Ham can't quite be ruled out just yet, and if the FA Cup game was anything to go by, their squad is not exactly strong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was hoping we'd be good enough to finish 16th or so, but I'm now just hoping the Swansea, West Brom and Huddersfield are bad enough to go down instead of us.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Stoke v Watford is an interesting one. I don't think there's a bad result for us in this game. Watford are in danger of freefall at the moment and the only reason they're not lower is because of their good start. At the moment I actually think they're more likely to go down than Stoke who seem to have rallied a bit under Lambert.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Quite happy for West Ham to win - don't think they are a realistic relegation candidate.

I think they're right in it. They're also our next home game so not wanting them to get any momentum. A totally poor 0-0 will do fine

Stoke v Watford is an interesting one. I don't think there's a bad result for us in this game. Watford are in danger of freefall at the moment and the only reason they're not lower is because of their good start. At the moment I actually think they're more likely to go down than Stoke who seem to have rallied a bit under Lambert.

I think most would agree Watford are far from out of it but we're up at Stoke soon and whilst I think a draw is best I can see the positives of Watford hammering them. If would greatly ease Watford's relegation fears but maybe take the wind right out of Stoke's sails?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Two massive games tonight.

Our survival depends on Swansea and Huddersfield both going down and that includes both losing tonight.

West Ham v. Palace is harder to have a firm opinion about. A West Ham win would make me happiest tonight and probably won't matter come the end of the season.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I think Stoke will beat Watford, so although there is still time, it makes our game a must not lose or we will drop into the bottom 3 for the first time this season, like i said there is plenty of time to get back out but would still rather we keep our heads above the water, could be a psychological blow, alternatively could be a huge kick up the arse.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No bones abaout it, if Huddersfield or Swansea pick up anything at all from their games tonight then at some point we're going to have get points off a big gun to stay up. We can't afford to keep shipping points against teams those guys are taking points off, even if it is Arsenal.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
We need min of 4 points from next 2, defeat tomorrow and wins for Stoke and Swansea and we'd be awash on a sea of wet beds Thursday morning.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Unless we can find a win at Southampton, or draw at the very least... we will be well and truly in the bouillabaisse by 22:00 on Wednesday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here