Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty points?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks mate, but sadly next year is the second year since I was 6 where I won’t have a season ticket.

The club are saying they didn’t cancel it and putting the blame on either me or the bank, I didn’t cancel it, the bank account in question has always had enough money in it for the payment and has had no problem for 2 1/2 years. It is what it is though; a lot of the email I got annoyed me but I won’t blame the club. I’ll just hand pick my games next year I guess.

I commend your attitude, I don't know if I would be as gracious in such a situation. Am pretty sad that an error on the bank's part has caused this problem though. Let's hope you pick the best games and know the ones to avoid, such as Bournemouth lol!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hopefully points back up by the end of the week, otherwise it will be mass scramble for Watford tickets

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ta.

They may have always existed but 99.9% sure they weren't shown (for me anyway) in the top nav bar until I looked earlier. I would have noticed.

Happened last season. Confused me at first.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I can't find where the loyalty points numbers are, I can find my white membership from 2010, but not my loyalty points.

Can someone provide a link please?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can't find where the loyalty points numbers are, I can find my white membership from 2010, but not my loyalty points.

I think if you have a *lifetime* away membership, then you get priority over loyalty point holders.

If you can find your compulsory seagulls id card from around the late 80s even better.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

They haven’t been updated on the ticketing website yet. I’m guessing* that the club are intending to do that before Watford goes on sale.

*guessing = hoping

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Loyalty points

With Watford and City tickets going on sale next Tues, do we know how the club plan to make tickets availabe to fans without this in place, or are we going to see one giant free for all!

Im sure they will get it sorted by why does it have to be so last minute!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It might have been mentioned before but there is no a tick box in the friend and family list to allow them to buy tickets you your behalf. Don't know how important it is but I have logged in and ticket the box on all three of our accounts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
This is the text I got from Supporter Services on Wednesday. At present, I don't seem to be able to log on to the ticket website so it might be updating as we speak!

Thank you for your email.

We are currently updating our systems where a points rollover is taking place. This should be completed within the week. Once completed points will be rolled over.

After completing the new points for the season will be allocated. Please note supporters who have attended a high amount of away fixtures as well as being season ticket holders for multiple years will still have priority. Points will not be completely wiped.

I hope this helps and if you have any other enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us.

And before everyone panics, I assume when he says they will not be completely wiped he is referring to the fact that half are carried forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here