Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ivory Coast fans in orange dancing and singing and taking no notice of the crap on offer out there

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we are looking to sign someone there is a Ivory Coast player called Todger out there!!! Or sounds like it

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is so shit I have turned over to Afghanistan vs Bangladesh

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I demand to know why the third best player in the World isn't starting for Ivory Coast!

:rant:

Tripped over a blade of grass in training, and is not fit enough to be a starter... doctor gives him a 50/50 chance of being upright for the next game, but not expecting miracles...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I demand to know why the third best player in the World isn't starting for Ivory Coast!

:rant:

Barca have given instructions, pending his £1B transfer, for him not to play in case he picks up an injury from the nasty Africans who will target him because the ref's are all blind. FIFA also want to avoid all the racist chants from the crowd that will happen every second he is on the pitch.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
It's after 9pm somewhere.

That’s true - it’s after 9 in places like Thailand, but Todgerism is a major business there, whereas we’re more sensitive. Neither am I fooled by all the bap and sausage innuendo on the “sweaty sausage sandwich” thread that started today.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So saffies tumble down the fifa rankings soon!,

Chances of seeing the lion of Judah in a Brighton shirt sometime soon is basically zero!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Chances of seeing the lion of Judah in a Brighton shirt sometime soon is basically zero!

This. He’s more Percy TaTa

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Not quite. He was easily their best player today and this might still be a positive. Any player can appeal for an exemption from normal UK work permit rules, if a club backs them.

As long as he has a decent tournament and the club commit to playing him in the first team, he might still be granted a work permit, regardless of South Africa's rank.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not quite. He was easily their best player today and this might still be a positive. Any player can appeal for an exemption from normal UK work permit rules, if a club backs them.

As long as he has a decent tournament and the club commit to playing him in the first team, he might still be granted a work permit, regardless of South Africa's rank.

Yes he was.
Clinging to this as well....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here