Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Anyone just see those three planes (Spitfires?) fly east to west over central Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What happened to Timmy’s political career then??

Well now....

There was a bit of a swing which made some people marvellously happy.....

caroline.jpg

as Tory Withdean went.....

Green1.jpg

and Tiimy's campaign went down the

kermit.jpg

as they didn't want a

kermit.jpg

in charge, even if they were quite taken with his colour.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Forgive and forget surely? Don’t know the ins and outs and really don’t care to but dislike kicking a man when he’s down.

If you don’t know the ins and outs, it’s a bit hard to form a judgement about whether forgiving and forgetting is appropriate, isn’t it? Unless, of course, you’re saying that you’d forgive and forget anything.

To me, what he did when “leaving” this site was so piss poor that I’ll never forget; nor ever forgive.

His rejection by the electorate is, to me, an irrelevance. Funny, but irrelevant.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If you don’t know the ins and outs, it’s a bit hard to form a judgement about whether forgiving and forgetting is appropriate, isn’t it? Unless, of course, you’re saying that you’d forgive and forget anything.

To me, what he did when “leaving” this site was so piss poor that I’ll never forget; nor ever forgive.

His rejection by the electorate is, to me, an irrelevance. Funny, but irrelevant.

Maybe. I just don’t recall anyone getting killed because of NSC so I’m sure it’s not beyond the realms of forgiveness. Whatever it was. We’ve all been forgiven at sometime. Take your mother giving birth for example...:whistle:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Maybe. I just don’t recall anyone getting killed because of NSC so I’m sure it’s not beyond the realms of forgiveness. Whatever it was. We’ve all been forgiven at sometime. Take your mother giving birth for example...:whistle:

Nice.

Fair enough.

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010

What did he do then?

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
I hope you all realise that Timmy is one of the few with a vote on the next Prime Minister. At least if he works out where to put the X on the ballot paper

So he must be a Tory member then. No wonder no one likes him.

Hope he doesn’t vote for Boris.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Wow - so much venom...this guy must at least have murdered someone???

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nice.

Fair enough.
Only joshing with you G76! Yep, do remember HB&B but not whatever sparked such animosity from many it seems. I’m rubbish at remembering who’s said what and when over the course of 1 thread let alone days, months and years. I guess I forgive because I forget! Even the most heated exchanges. Every days a new day on NSC to my mind, it’s probably why I still find Ernest funny...:fishing::smile:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tim, not nice but certainly dim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here