Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club survey email

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Because I like standing and chatting to my mates, the people around me about what’s going on elsewhere and having the scores on the screen are a nice counterpoint to that. We’d rather do that from our seats.

Why don’t you want them there? Do you have a yearning desire to see more adverts crammed on instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no concerns about the large screen at half time, as I wander onto the concourse to have a chat and check the half times

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm confused, so is the consensus from the results that having the gosbts words on the screen is good or bad?? Imo they're not needed and was surprised to see them reappear...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“1901 Club Lounges: - A new ‘bar champion’ retention programme is now active”

What?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
So if you are not getting any post match communications you have to change your preferences at the bottom of the club emails. But if you are not getting any club emails.......?

D

Deleted member 2719

You must own or have worn a cashmere sweater within the last 12 months

Blimey, we have 8k cashmere wearing fans.:ohmy:

Perhaps we should have based it on mankini wearing fans.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Plus post a policeman at Sx Uni roundabout, to prevent the undertaking cheats from cutting up buses going right (south) to the stadium. Shirley affordable out of a matchday policing budget? It’s been done a couple of times, it works, with the twats caught out none too pleased.

It seems almost inevitable there will be a huge and possibly tragic accident on the A27 at that junction at some point. Cars hammering down in the outside lane at 70mph - cars on the inside lane stopping dead as they try to jump the queue. Someone is going to get things badly wrong and with buses in the queue too, the consequences could be devastating. Sadly it seems to fall into that category of 'nothing will be done until it's happened'. A couple of variable speed limit signs reducing the limit for a couple of miles on match days would surely be a good idea.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It seems almost inevitable there will be a huge and possibly tragic accident on the A27 at that junction at some point. Cars hammering down in the outside lane at 70mph - cars on the inside lane stopping dead as they try to jump the queue. Someone is going to get things badly wrong and with buses in the queue too, the consequences could be devastating. Sadly it seems to fall into that category of 'nothing will be done until it's happened'. A couple of variable speed limit signs reducing the limit for a couple of miles on match days would surely be a good idea.

You obviously don't have to drive from Lewes Road onto the A27 east bound at any time between 4:30 and 6:30 every evening. God only knows how there has never been a serious accident (my apologies if there has). You always have to stop or slow down trying to get on to the A27 because of the cars trying to get off so there is a queue. Luckily the slow left lane of the A27 is empty with faster cars in the fast lane, EXCEPT for the moron who thinks it clever to bypass the back of the queue and try to jump in at the front, thus braking hard and blocking the road!!!!!
Rant over.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So out of all the suggestions they've had they have done what? Tinkered with the food on offer a little bit but not much. Put GOSBTS words up on the screen. And will show half time scores. That's it? Hardly seems like they've taken much on board.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So out of all the suggestions they've had they have done what? Tinkered with the food on offer a little bit but not much. Put GOSBTS words up on the screen. And will show half time scores. That's it? Hardly seems like they've taken much on board.

What else have you or others suggested?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
based on 8000 surveys via https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/march/albion-actions/

Food and Drink

- A hot grab and go food offer has been created. (whats this mean ? )
- vegetarian foods are now being served in all kiosks in the concourses, including vegetarian burgers and pies.
- vegan and dairy-free noodle pots available in the middle kiosk of every concourse.

1901 Club Lounges:
- A new ‘bar champion’ retention programme is now active .
- Half-time and pre-purchase member incentives are now live in our Platinum lounges .
- Bottled beer and multibuy incentives are also to be introduced to further combat congested sales periods.

Stadium Big Screen:
- the return of the ‘Sussex by the Sea’ lyrics on the big screen.
- Half-time scores are being reintroduced.

I've seen other items quoted as available in middle kiosk. There are only 2 kiosks in ESU, what is the middle one ??? ...... PS. The staff don't know either !

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
1901 alert. Half time at the Huddersfield game I pre ordered my Heineken from the dedicated Heineken pop up bar, at half time, there was no one there, so I got in the usual queue. Utter garbage.

I bought a token for the 'quick' serve bar in ESU, I was 2nd person there and they only had one bottle ! , eventually got one, 5 mins slower than waiting in normal queue !

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What else have you or others suggested?

I've done the survey about a dozen times with various small suggestions. Probably the easiest of them to implement would be the same food as available in the North Stand in all the stands. Have asked for toilets outside. Can't think what else.

D

Deleted member 2719

Were the following questions asked?

'Do you feel that you are getting good value for money?'

' Are you happy with our home performances this year?'

??? ???

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I've seen other items quoted as available in middle kiosk. There are only 2 kiosks in ESU, what is the middle one ??? ...... PS. The staff don't know either !

I was in ESU for the Derby game they had no food at all nothing at half time let alone gluten free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here