Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOMO Self Harm / Suicide Challenge

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Find the people doing it and lock them the f*ck up for a very long time.

What kind of a fecking world do we live in when people see this as something acceptable to do?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
That Mo Mo image is about as terrifying a thing you can see. I can only imagine that is what the monsters in Bird Box actually look like. Scary mugs.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't think this really exists. Though it will now as copycats will jump all over it.

I agree, I am skeptical that this exists or is a thing. Same as that 'invisible' date rape drug that could be blown into someones face without them knowing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There was a fuss about this at my kids infant school... to which Mrs Orange me are thinking, why are you letting your kids have unsupervised access to YouTube?

People don't parent any more, just put their kids in front of the TV or give them tablets etc

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Two things

1. What sort of c**t would put this in a little kids programme?
2. If your kid is watching Peppa Pig why on earth would you let them on whats app?

Trouble is we now live in a world where a TV is a cheap childminder instead of parents inter-acting with their children.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
when i read about it i assumed the target is slightly older children, top juniors/lower secondary? they need to have a phone for a start and who gives proper young kids their own phone?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Trouble is we now live in a world where a TV is a cheap childminder instead of parents inter-acting with their children.

TV has been a cheap child minder for the last 40 years and has not been a problem because TV is very well regulated the internet is not. There are ways of locking content so that children are restricted to things e.g. like the CBeebies channel (children's BBC) and sections of Youtube not sure though whether a spliced Peppa Pig episode would get through as i don't know how the certification works.

P.S. when I say TV has not been a problem I mean content rather than whether it is right just to dump a kid in front of a screen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here