Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who on NSC has a tattoo

Who on NSC has at least one tattoo

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have a large back piece and from wrist to shoulder on both arms. Nothing I don't like about the designs but if I had my time over there is no way I would get even one of them done. I've no intention of removing any and if I pop a long sleeve top on you'd never know but I'd rather not have them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
VIZ Top Tip Of The Day:

DJq6nNHWAAA9NvG.jpg

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
The ornate multi-coloured humming bird on a pretty young girls lower back just above her arse is going to look like an albatross flying into a cave when she's sixty. I think some of the tattoos I've seen are fantastic works of art and a credit to the tattoo artist but they're not for me thanks. I don't think I could stand the pain.:nono:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m 41 and had my first couple of tats recently a “stand or fall” left forearm elbow to wrist and just under it a seagull with 19 and 01 under the wings

When’s the open top sports car arriving?

D

Deleted member 2719

Just the one for me but have been contemplating getting a #barberout

Who knows it could catch on.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
We're in a shrinking minority. To each their own though.

My daughter has (what I think) is a horrible tatt of a garter round her upper thigh, with a gun tucked into it. Sterling has got nothing on her.

But, you know, she's 12. So what can you do ?

You know you are a chav when you chastise your 12yo daughter for smoking at the dinner table.... in front of her children.
(Not sure why your comment made me recall that joke, but felt I had to share!)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Each to their own but personally I think they look tacky as hell and singles you out on first impressions as a brainless dork. Not always true I totally accept but first impressions do count. On women I think they look even worse, reminds me of prostitutes in Victorian Times .

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I see life as a transient and ever changing thing so while i have considered a tattoo I have always thought twice because i could never think of something that i would enjoy for the rest fo my life and not change my mind about.

A seagull or my kids names are really the only possibilities.

But Nah, don't think i'll bother now.

I worried about not liking them as much as I'd get older.

I've got a couple that I don't like as much as I did when I got them done but I don't really see that as a negative. It's more of a reminder for me of the person I was and also of where I was in my life when I got them done.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am 30 and I have 2. One on each arm. Both personal and both easily hidden.

On a plane going on holiday a few years ago we spotted an incredibly bizarre one on a slightly portly lady.

A cloud with a bottle of smirnoff ice sticking out of it with a rainbow over the top and pig flying. Most bizarre crock of shit I have ever seen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here