Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton to consider his future, says bedwetting perma-negative troll

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not at that stage but I do question Hughtons ability in the big games. Not winning the league, some pretty lacklustre starts in the more crucial games this season.

I hope we stay up but we definitely need to improve.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Utterly ****ing pathetic from the OP as per usual.

One of a few regular posters on here who only ever seems interested in slagging off the team/club and seems to delight in things going wrong. **** knows why they bother, either with posting on here or following the club at all.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
There are some stupid ****s on here, but you really take the biscuit

I think you were slightly more believable on the foxes, hunting and Navy shit (NOTE: Slightly)

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
I think it's time Hughton had a look at himself and asks if he's the right man for this club next season.

I've never got over the fact that he couldn't motivate the players to win the leauge in those last few games last season, seemingly giving the players the rest of the season off after securing promotion.

Well blow me, but here we go again.

I don't know what he's been doing with these players since the Arsenal game, but it's de ja vu all over again.

I think his lack of ambition is starting to show through the players now.

✊ ��

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You certainly pick your moments [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION]

:lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
My issue isn’t with the OP’s desperate attention seeking shenanigans - it’s the blatantly misleading title, which is intentionally dishonest. If it were “Should Hughton consider his future?” or similar, I’d put it down to fair speech. Mildly cretinous opinion, but at least given as an opinion rather than suggesting news.

Therefore this should result in moderators renaming the thread and giving the OP a formal warning.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
My issue isn’t with the OP’s desperate attention seeking shenanigans - it’s the blatantly misleading title, which is intentionally dishonest. If it were “Should Hughton consider his future?” or similar, I’d put it down to fair speech. Mildly cretinous opinion, but at least given as an opinion rather than suggesting news.

Therefore this should result in moderators renaming the thread and giving the OP a formal warning.

Mods have renamed it , and the results are spectacular.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Genuine question for the OP, which I'm hoping they'll answer:

Why didn't your mum swallow you?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I see a mod has edited the title.

Just send this to 'The Other Stuff' where it belongs, and ban the OP for deliberately being a bellend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here