Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White Signs new deal

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just a small sample from pages and pages of similar posts.......

c5508de343e09eb23e254609fa2bd976.jpg
817542af91a35d16ce17d57fbe423396.jpg
65c2398a66c7538eda419cc2d2cd19d7.jpg
56d81eb3ad8a4c851178da65574efa95.jpg

Leeds fans raving about him on Twitter.
Bloody hell, I thought you were exaggerating! If anybody didn't have time to read through those then just read this

Read through that entire thread and nearly everyone has already said it. Ben White looked shit hot! The ultimate ‘Bielsa’ centre back, cool and calm on the ball and never afraid to play it out. More than ample replacement for Pontus. #LUFC #MOT

However, there is a solitary negative(ish) post here (IDK how to reproduce tweets apart from screen grabbing - do you have to be on Twitter to do that?)

Screenshot_20190804-193905.png

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
From waccoe

Casilla - 6 - Bit wobbly on crosses

Dallas - 8 - Great motor and created havoc at times

White - 10 - Stunning debut, so calm and assured. Best defensive performance I've seen for us for years and the distribution was top class. Looks the complete package

Cooper - 8 - Solid and some nice passing.
Douglas - 6.5 - Not as bad as some make out, did some good work in defence, he'll have better days going forward

Phillips - 7 - Bit of a curates egg, lost possession in our third three times leading to good attacks, poor foul to give away on the edge of our box, a bit clumsy in the challenge. But some nice range passing and reading of the game to make some good INTs

Klich - 7.5 - Quiet game for him but still influential, could have had a couple of goals
Forshaw - 8 - Good game from him, an assist and a couple of shots flashed wide IIRC
Hernandez - 10 - Outstanding, ran the midfield and was always trying something.
Harrison - 7.5 - Started a little slowly but always available and got himself on the score sheet in the end

Bamford - 8 - Played well, took his goal nicely, gave us an outlet and never stopped trying. Movement was decent but a little slow

Costa - 6.5 - Flashed but not much time, looks a good player

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Did Ben White have a good game today ???

Lol. I wondered what the Leeds fans thought

Again, what a fantastic product of our academy. This is the start of a VERY good flow of footballers from our academy that may or may not make it at BHAFC. But it will give these young lads the best possible chance to have a career in football at the level they are able to achieve.

And hopefully get uncle Tony a few pennies back on his investments.

Happy times.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Did Ben White have a good game today ???

He reinvented the role of the defender, played better than Rio Ferdinand and now has his pick of Leeds’ many single mums. Other than that it was a bit of a six out of ten.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We bought Adam Webster
We already have Ben White, we loaned him to Leeds. He’ll be back with us next season probably

You say that.

What if DL get promoted and offer £20m+ to keep the lad as that seems to be the going rate for top Championship players now (except Knockaert).

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
If anyone wants to see how far along we have come as a club, forget Colin Hawkins, forget Richard Tiltman, forget Mark Farrington, forget Ricardo Gabbiadini.... the worlds biggest club’s man of the match was a loan for player for l’il old us.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
My god, I hate to use the term because it gets thrown around so much these days, but stop being a snowflake.

Asking if Leed's chant about White may be something about white power isn't remotely racist you Grade-A moron.

There’s nothing snowflake about it mate it was a ridiculous comment to make. Anyway this thread shouldn’t be about where lines are drawn regarding what’s deemed racist or not. I for one am delighted that he’s one of ours and certainly looks like he has a very bright future

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Our loan players seem to be doing ok and perhaps one day they will come home. It's great having them out there to keep an eye on. I am including Mac Allister,Tau and White plus a couple in Germany.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here