NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Double umlaut :drool:
This thread :sick:

Just a shame we clearly don't want him. :down:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I don't know about last week, but it seems the game was 3.30 this morning against a Mexican team called Guadalajara. They won 2-0 and he scored the first.

Bloody hell. Him and the Tau thing looks infuriating. Two players who would improve our squad by the looks of it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bloody hell. Him and the Tau thing looks infuriating. Two players who would improve our squad by the looks of it.

South Africa in the quarter finals of AFCON. I believe if they hit a certain place in the FIFA world rankings, which can be done at this competition, he will make eligibility?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Worst case scenario - They are investments that appear to have substantially increased over the past 6 and 12 months.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

I know but if Blooms gamble comes of then both could be playing for us in season 2020/21, in the mean time playing well and increasing their financial worth is the best we can hope for.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
South Africa in the quarter finals of AFCON. I believe if they hit a certain place in the FIFA world rankings, which can be done at this competition, he will make eligibility?

I wonder if striker singing talk is so quiet because of this tournament?

Although Tau would appear to be similar to Andone and not the quick Murray NSC believes the squad needs.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

My understanding is that they're very unlikely to move enough even if they win it. Could be wrong.
They need to be top 50, and haven't been since the mid-2000s

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I know but if Blooms gamble comes of then both could be playing for us in season 2020/21, in the mean time playing well and increasing their financial worth is the best we can hope for.

One good season at Boca and he is worth 3 times what we paid for him to a Spanish or Italian team.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wonder if striker singing talk is so quiet because of this tournament?

Although Tau would appear to be similar to Andone and not the quick Murray NSC believes the squad needs.

No, we are waiting for Rodriguez to go to Burnley before we can re-sign Ash the Bash.

:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here