Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bristol Rovers tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Myself and 3 others are going to this one...However, for some reason, there are no loyalty points available for this game and when asked the club did not seem to know why.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

Bournemouth-harvest-gate.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Myself and 3 others are going to this one...However, for some reason, there are no loyalty points available for this game and when asked the club did not seem to know why.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA
Cheap tickets, no loyalty point purchase banding, any points are highly harvestable by stay at home loyalty-deviants.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Cheap tickets, no loyalty point purchase banding, any points are highly harvestable by stay at home loyalty-deviants.

Wise and right decision by the club.
Its good the club has made the game avaliable to all season tickets straight away. It will effectively be a Brighton B team playing anyway, so they've got to price the tickets accordingly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Its good the club has made the game avaliable to all season tickets straight away. It will effectively be a Brighton B team playing anyway, so they've got to price the tickets accordingly.
Indeed, and lack of an ( announced yet ) loyalty point award means that tickets will be sold to those that are actually going, not to the stay at home point harvesters.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Pretty sure it will be 10 or 15 STH points or Member points, for this fixture. As previously mentioned on this thread, perhaps they have left that information off deliberately as part of a strategy to reduce non-attendance points harvesting...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Seems somewhat unfair to award no points at all for those who travel to Bristol, midweek, to see a second string side play.

The price of the match ticket is neither here nor there relative to the other costs and time commitments for those who travel from Sussex for this one.

Hopefully the club are just playing coy, in light of the Bournemouth debacle, and points will be awarded after the event.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Bournemouth-harvest-gate.

I thought the club said they reserved the right to obtain entry information from the host club to ascertain those who attended the fixture.

I am not attending just for the points as I already have a very healthy number...But considering we have almost sold all the seats, a little extra reward for those travelling to Bristol on a Tuesday evening where there will no doubt be sweeping team changes (which I understand and accept), would be nice.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
free for all and points may of enabled some to be able to make up some ground on the standard 3k that go away and continue to pull away points wise

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Anyone going fully deserves the full 15 points and maybe a beer and pie thrown in too. Think it will all be sorted once tickets have sold.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Got my ticket today. Would have preferred a terrace ticket like on previous visits!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got my ticket today. Would have preferred a terrace ticket like on previous visits!!

If the terrace is open (ie if all seats have been sold) then I expect you'll be able to stand there.

In the past access to the seats was via the terrace, so you'll just stop there.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Seems somewhat unfair to award no points at all for those who travel to Bristol, midweek, to see a second string side play.

The price of the match ticket is neither here nor there relative to the other costs and time commitments for those who travel from Sussex for this one.

Hopefully the club are just playing coy, in light of the Bournemouth debacle, and points will be awarded after the event.

I watch as many U23 games as possible, and the checker trade trophy starts soon. You have never earned points for these games so perhaps they are classing it now as such.

Would be interested if they gave points, IF we get through and get a home draw, as that must add a few hundred to the gate.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If the terrace is open (ie if all seats have been sold) then I expect you'll be able to stand there.

This giphy (29).gif

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

Excellent, that makes me happy to go ahead and buy a ticket. I had been waiting for it to come online!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahhh, harvest-gate. One of the most enjoyable binfests of recent years.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be fair though, £15 for some loyalty points ( which happen to come with a ticket to a match you can't attend ) isn't a bad deal at the end of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here