Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match Of The Day 10/08/2019 - Official Thread

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yes I'll be watching tonight, not just for the Albion win, but also to view the highlights of the chap that I had next to me.
It was like having your own personal charades expert, pundit, fan and signing for the deaf individual all rolled into one.
All through the game he was very active with his arms in describing offside, card and VAR decisions in his own enigmatic way.
Lucky no aircraft were flying over, as we might have had incoming..........
When the second goal went in, he planted a kiss on my bald head :love:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's been a VERY long time since I enjoyed watching us on MOTD.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont usually make a point of watching MOTD but will tonight to see how they explain the 2 VAR decisions in the City West Ham game for the disallowed and allowed goals.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This will be the first MOTD that I bother to watch since Xmas time last year :smile:

I don’t do double masochism on football matches

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I completely stopped watching it when we stunk the PL out.
Nothing much has changed in those two years [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I too will be tuning in, ready like a little pup to lap of the patronising ‘puppy did good heady brew... good boy...” summary... smiling from ear to ear whilst chomping down my rather large bowl of Humble Potter pie with lashings of extra thick double cream.

Whilst one swallow a summer doth not maketh, all signs point to positivity city... perhaps it is indeed never too late to change the road you’re on?

Yes, the road is long, it is late but not too late.

I may have been slightly premature in my post CH devastation, and lacked the bravery to befriend the devil I did not know.

I lacked the wit to see the light, until blinded, I stood raptured at the depth of the new dawn.

Barefoot and weary, I came to a valley, wept, as I beheld the view.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here