Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] DAZN to stream EVERY premier league game (in Canada)

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
So I'm trying to sign up to DAZN but it keeps rejecting my payment as my bank card & paypal are not from canada - any tips to get me over the line & signed up? TIA

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Think Im going to go down the NBC Gold Pass route

VPN already in place, can pay via uk PayPal and get
all of the 3pm Saturday games for c60 dollars.

I’ll buy the sky sports premier league mobile only app for £5 as well

For BT I’m sure I’ll find a way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So I'm trying to sign up to DAZN but it keeps rejecting my payment as my bank card & paypal are not from canada - any tips to get me over the line & signed up? TIA
Create a Canadian PayPal

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Create a Canadian PayPal

How do you do that? Tried but says:

"Please make sure your billing address matches the one your card issuer has on file"

Feel free to pm me.. TIA

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I bought Dazn last week. Going halves with someone from work. $75 for every PL match this season? I’ll take that.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Over here last season the SBS channel showed a live Premier League game every Saturday.
They showed a lot of Brighton and Hudds games because of the Australian connection.
Now with both Ryan and Mooy playing for us I was looking forward to being on more often, but it looks as though they are not bothering to show any games this seasonal all.
I have trolled their website and can see no mention of it, bloody shame that.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I doubt this will work for dazn?

I honestly don't know, but it has a free, inbuilt, leak-proof VPN which works for whatever comes in via the browser. Granted, I don't subscribe to any pay-tv services, but it lets me into US-only sites like HBO/newspapers etc. and think it'd be be worth a look.

It's built on Chrome so is very above board, and apparently has become the 5th most popular browser (imo only due to the relatively small number of people who've ever heard about it). I say this to underline how well it works for me.

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just out of interest who uses IPTV and does anyone have any recommendations on a good provider?

I use Necro it’s €80 a year. The channel selection is great, over 2.2k channels. It has recently lost its VOD channels which is a shame as there was a lot of decent quality films on there. UK sport channels are very comprehensive. You get 3 or 4 for each of the major channels. There are about 30 PL channels and 10 FL. quality is pretty good certainly watchable on 60in TV. You even get the bookmakers retail programming.

The issue I started finding from about half way through last season is when football is on my ISP started blocking things so you need a VPN especially if you use a major UK ISP.

Reliability is on the whole pretty good but it has its moments, enough of them for me to keep my Sky and BT subs going.

I run it through Kodi on my lounge TV. SmartIPTV on the telly in my office and Cloud Stream on iPhone/iPad. The latter being an awful lot better than SkyGo/BT app for delays.

It’s certainly worth the money but it can be a faff and you will need a small amount of technical know how to get/keep it working.

When my current sub is up I will have a look around at other providers (most of them offer trials for a few quid) so if anyone has any knowledge of the others I’d be interested to read.

On DANZ I watched the Whyte Rivas fight on it (through) Necro and it was much better than the Sky equivalents.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Create a Canadian PayPal

How do you do that? Tried but says:

"Please make sure your billing address matches the one your card issuer has on file"

Feel free to pm me.. TIA

I just tried setting up a Canadian paypal but needs an address as well.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I cannot work out hoe to register and pay fir dazn.
Amex not working nor any PayPal or other cards
Any ideas?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
I cannot work out hoe to register and pay fir dazn.
Amex not working nor any PayPal or other cards
Any ideas?

Same here, but others have done it OK.

Fortunately I have a potential backup plan as my son has friends in Canada.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
So I put on vpn
And payment is rejected as credit card here PayPal also fails
I have Amex that does not work

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
What is everyone who has managed to sign up using to watch DAZN, app, computer, smart tv ??????

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here