Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Just read that “should I own up” in gold

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Thank you for bringing the Jamie Thread into my life, amazing, did anyone ever hear back from him (appreciate might be closed as seems to be redacted abit!)

Any other golf threads you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Does anyone remember the thread where someone got chatting to a telesales girl or phone operator over the phone and it got all flirty and she took pictures of herself to send to him which he posted on here, but was torn about whether he should meet her not because he was in a relationship, then later he did meet her if I recall but felt really guilty?
Yes, yes I do, but no idea what happened after.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Couldn’t find the classic ‘Wedding Zinger’ or ‘Danny Seagull’s Bum Grapes’ threads.

Also the Leon Knight thread where the poisoned dwarf himself responded to NSC criticism.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
i reckon you were still pissing all over your own face when i was bouncing around in the North Stand .....**** face....yep ...youre my new bitch mate , hope you love an internet tear up ....:lolol:

:ffsparr:
What happens after the an 'internet tear up'? Will we have make up cyber-sex?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Couldn’t find the classic ‘Wedding Zinger’ or ‘Danny Seagull’s Bum Grapes’ threads.

Also the Leon Knight thread where the poisoned dwarf himself responded to NSC criticism.

My bum grapes have since returned if you'd like a photo update?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Thank you for bringing the Jamie Thread into my life, amazing, did anyone ever hear back from him (appreciate might be closed as seems to be redacted abit!)

Jamie thread was amazing. I 100% honestly did post a letter to his parents calling him a dirty little git who ***** into his socks :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jamie thread was amazing. I 100% honestly did post a letter to his parents calling him a dirty little git who ***** into his socks :lolol:

I'm the clear minority on here, but I thought that thread was dreadful. Internet bullying at its absolute worst - classic mob mentality. The guy was an idiot, obviously, but the real world abuse he then suffered is not funny. Much like the letter you're so proud to have sent. ???

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I'm the clear minority on here, but I thought that thread was dreadful. Internet bullying at its absolute worst - classic mob mentality. The guy was an idiot, obviously, but the real world abuse he then suffered is not funny. Much like the letter you're so proud to have sent. ???

Oh.

Feel a bit bad now then :(

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

He made 12 posts in total, including this little ditty: "your so shit that you couldnt beat stockport! haha i hope you go down u gay twats " and
"You gay ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! We love you stockport we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! All brighton fans will go to hell. God hates gays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!"
or
"hmmm wat a ****. seems you dont know who i am. and you think i wuddnt have slit your throat before u even got a chance to slap me or try to bumrape me. ur a ****. and ur gonna die. so go on **** off. i will return stronger. "

At the start of the thread, people like Bozza actually offered him positive advice for his enterprise. No one actually insults him. Bozza actually offers him a way out, all he had to do was apologise at some point.

Now, I'm with you on internet bullying, but who actually was the bully in reality here, someone who is happy to use the language, insults and threats above to an entire internet forum? I'd suggest if he's prepared to say these things, then there was only one bully in reality.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Having know Jamie before the incident I can safely say the absolute weapon deserved everything he got.

Anyone for a game of Manhunt? :lolol:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am sure Jamie ended up coming back online and apologising.

Did those last few pages never get redacted? I remember a grovelling apology and him crying that stuff had been turning up at his house all day. Did I miss that when re-reading, imagine it or did it not get done?

By no means is it a criticism if it didn't, the work that Darren would have had to put in to that is insane

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Found part 2

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?83276-Wedding-Zinger-Part-Deux

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Have Biscuits's videos sadly been removed from the internet, or just blocked on my server? They were/are the funniest thing ever to have happened to NSC.

Thankfully I have found them safe and sound. Perhaps [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] or a mod could restore the links in the Gold thread?

Some of my finest work..

Pt1:
https://youtu.be/BCqncSkLrVw

Pt2/complete:
https://youtu.be/q0x2ATxEMbI

And who could forget 'My tooth!' music video:
https://youtu.be/_O1JAOVSfBc

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I am sure Jamie ended up coming back online and apologising.

Did those last few pages never get redacted? I remember a grovelling apology and him crying that stuff had been turning up at his house all day. Did I miss that when re-reading, imagine it or did it not get done?

By no means is it a criticism if it didn't, the work that Darren would have had to put in to that is insane

I *think* it was in a different thread that didn’t get brought back.

What a day that was. Seem to remember being in Year 10 or 11 ICT class and sending window cleaners round.

I bunked a day off college and just sat reading it all day, watching it grow and move from website to website as it spiralled out of control. It was absolutely glorious.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here