Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Excuse me if being a thicko

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How does one delete a private message on here? Got one earlier today that is fairly obviously spam, but I can't see a delete button anywhere when looking at message :dunce:
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you may want to check out user Lolitamat777 showing on home page as our newest member

lol.JPG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How does one delete a private message on here? Got one earlier today that is fairly obviously spam, but I can't see a delete button anywhere when looking at message :dunce:

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you may want to check out user Lolitamat777 showing on home page as our newest member

View attachment 113449

Tick the message and then underneath there is a drop down menu for Action. One of those options is delete.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

View attachment 113449

Put a tick in the box next to the message, scroll down to selected messages, then select delete.

blueskies1

Nov 22, 2019

View attachment 113449

How does one actually PM on here?? Cheers

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How does one actually PM on here?? Cheers

New users have restricted functionality for a period of time to help protect the site from those who join with bad intentions.

Just use the site as you normally would and, in time, you will automatically be promoted to a full member and get access to further functionality.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

View attachment 113449

Who was the PM from?

blueskies1

Nov 22, 2019
New users have restricted functionality for a period of time to help protect the site from those who join with bad intentions.

Just use the site as you normally would and, in time, you will automatically be promoted to a full member and get access to further functionality.

Thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here