Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Moving from Brighton

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Quite a bg factor in house buying is whether you prioritise ease of access to public transport. We didn't give it priority, willing to incur inconvenience of driving to train station etc and happily compensated with village life.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quite a bg factor in house buying is whether you prioritise ease of access to public transport. We didn't give it priority, willing to incur inconvenience of driving to train station etc and happily compensated with village life.

Priority when we moved to Shoreham was train access, 15 minute walk to the Train Station so no requirement for a 2nd car.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Surely a BG factor is having a local cafe full of people who regularly pass on secret info about Albion transfer targets ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why do you say that, is it because Lancing trains stop at every station to Brighton (except Aldington Halt, possibly)? The next train from now takes 18 minutes!

Well the station is a fair distance from the development for starters (little parking nearby) and driving currently takes a fair amount of time and it’s open to debate whether the new road layouts will improve it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The 700 runs along the coast road ...the new housing development is a fair distance away from it ...and have you tried that coast road? I do regularly...it’s a tad busy!

I wouldnt have thought the walk across the field by the Dogs Trust is that far but it may be further than it appears when driving. Mind the training centre to either Lancing or Shoreham station is quite a distance.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I wouldnt have thought the walk across the field by the Dogs Trust is that far but it may be further than it appears when driving. Mind the training centre to either Lancing or Shoreham station is quite a distance.

Lol...you suggesting people in any numbers will walk across a field for the buss....and like I said that coast road gets a tad busy ..crossing the Norfolk bridge is bad enough..and yes Shoreham station is a tad distance from the training centre...not withstanding all this people will/do commute to Brighton...it’s just not quite as easy as you think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here