Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Dental Implants

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
With something like this, I wouldn't even consider the money personally. It costs what it costs, you need teeth!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Been quoted £4k and I'm happy with the people I've seen so far but if I can get the same level of service for significantly less then great.

I paid £3k, £5.5k for two done together. Dentist in Teddington, which is local to me. Don't do it if you are thinking of going cheap, just live with the gap.

Funny enough I had a gap for about 10 years before I could afford it. Plenty of other better things to do with the cash. Very few (no one) noticed when I had the implant and it was in the front. Still pleased I did it though

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Most celebrities go to Turkey to have there teeth done.

Best after care you can get apparently.

I believe that's where Katie Price or what ever her name is now goes. Make of that what you will.

Worst advice ever.

They are currently advertising turkey heavily.
The dentist are very drill heavy and destroy teeth irreversibly.
You will then not get treatment to correct in this country as no win no fee lawyers then jump on the uk dentist who tried to correct.

Huge unrest / discussion in the dental profession about the dental tourist coming back with problems and how to treat as the lawers are making it very uncomfortable when the dentist is trying to get a ‘square in a round hole ‘ to correct the shit that happened.

Best advice I can give is go to someone in Uk as you do have a comeback if it does not go to plan.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I've got a couple. They were expensive, it was painful, they are shit.

Why are they shit? Have you had problems with them?

What I didn't realise is that you have to be really strict with cleaning regimes, interdental brushes plus flossing daily - more regular hygienist check ups and also have to wear a retainer mouth guard thing at night, which takes some getting used to. Not sure if everyone has to do that but i grind my teeth at night it seems so had to have one, they'd fail otherwise.

So expensive and ongoing, more work than natural teeth to maintain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here